How Many Calories, and what about estrogen?

I weigh 132 pounds and I am a female. I am 5'4. I burn about 1k calories exercising each day (distance running and heavy lifting - you can get an idea about how much I lift from "Lauren's Training..."). The running may change to sprinting soon. I'm getting at least 200g of protein a day (about half through rice powder). I have been trying to net about 1500 calories per day (which means i eat about 2500 per day). Is this ideal for muscle growth as well as cutting? Sometimes this diet is fine for me, but today I found myself eating an extra clif builders bar and two tablespoons of peanut butter and almonds (about 500 extra calories) after dinner, and I had already eaten 260g of protein. I was ravenous. Does anyone have any suggestions for me to know exactly how many calories I should eat per day without having to worry about the pudge and to also gain muscle? I feel like I had a good balance of carbs, protein, and fats...

Also, do serious female bodybuilders take birth control? I have been warned that estrogen causes bloating. So theres estrogen in birth control, as well as in soy products...thoughts?

• 4 weeks later...

Soy protein seems to mess with my birth control (I take a gestagen pill) and cycle. I took soy protein for a few days and I could notice the effect (bleeding since a few days and I also felt bloated for some days). I guess I'm back to the Powerstar protein for now. It's a soy protein without the phytoestrogens (or so they claim). Rice and hemp, I'm coming I guess...

I've read about the suggestion that phytoestrogens lower the estrogens in the body but it seems to be different with different women obviously. My experiences are not the best. I can drink soy milk and have tofu from time to time or tempeh without problems but the isolates seem to be too high in phytoestrogens for my body.