Phils Introduction to Fitness!

Create and maintain your own personal online journal. Log your meals and/or workouts, and monitor your progress. Hold yourself accountable and receive support, suggestions, and be open to feedback.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

phillipeb
Gorilla

Re: Phils Introduction to Fitness!

#76 Postby phillipeb » Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:18 pm

dontxhide wrote:Where you at? I haven't seen nor heard from you in a while.

Perhaps because I dropped off the face of this earth.

I got some kettlebells for Christmas. Once my shoulders are healed (probably springish) we should go out and test em :)

Word im down. I heard kettle bells are an awesome workout. Ill private message you my number. Let me know if you feel up to doing anything.

phillipeb
Gorilla

#77 Postby phillipeb » Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:50 pm

Alright so its been over a year since ive updated this. I plan on keeping a journal.

Phil

phillipeb
Gorilla

#78 Postby phillipeb » Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:01 pm

It has been some time since i have posted here. I got into a relationship, found myself super happy (still find myself super happy in love hahaha) however, i stopped climbing and working out regularly.

Current stats that i know are that i am 178lbs about 8-10lbs of that is fat. I am starting a new 5 day routine on Monday 7/25 This week i am just doing cardio hoping to drop a lb or 2 and get closer to my ideal weight 175. I hope that this is the start of a super updated journal and plan that will help me get into the shape ive been thinking about for years.

The plan is a 12 week muscle gaining plan. I will take my before start pictures on monday and update every 4 weeks to show my progress. My hope is that i loose 10lbs of fat and gain 5 lbs of muscle. I would like to be a solid 175lbs.

phillipeb
Gorilla

#79 Postby phillipeb » Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:01 pm

It has been some time since i have posted here. I got into a relationship, found myself super happy (still find myself super happy in love hahaha) however, i stopped climbing and working out regularly.

Current stats that i know are that i am 178lbs about 8-10lbs of that is fat. I am starting a new 5 day routine on Monday 7/25 This week i am just doing cardio hoping to drop a lb or 2 and get closer to my ideal weight 175. I hope that this is the start of a super updated journal and plan that will help me get into the shape ive been thinking about for years.

The plan is a 12 week muscle gaining plan. I will take my before start pictures on monday and update every 4 weeks to show my progress. My hope is that i loose 10lbs of fat and gain 5 lbs of muscle. I would like to be a solid 175lbs.

phillipeb
Gorilla

#80 Postby phillipeb » Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:51 pm

Alright so starting my get back in shape kick i have done cardio two times so far this week. Today was the first day i have been able to do the eliptical for 45 minutes solid without my meniscus hurting. So i think im back in business. Which kinda clears me for my 5 days a week routine im starting next week. I will see how it goes until then. trying to do 45 minutes a day.

My program is a 12 week program. It appears that there are 4 warm up exercises each day with 2 sets. and 8 major exercises with 4 sets. Then 30 minutes cardio. Looking forward to working hard. I told myself that i was done with excuses that i was just going to get myself in the best shape of my life. lets see if i can really do it.

Return to “Online Training Journals & Blogs”