Phils Introduction to Fitness!

Where you at? I haven't seen nor heard from you in a while.

Perhaps because I dropped off the face of this earth.

I got some kettlebells for Christmas. Once my shoulders are healed (probably springish) we should go out and test em

Word im down. I heard kettle bells are an awesome workout. Ill private message you my number. Let me know if you feel up to doing anything.

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 10 months later...

It has been some time since i have posted here. I got into a relationship, found myself super happy (still find myself super happy in love hahaha) however, i stopped climbing and working out regularly.

Current stats that i know are that i am 178lbs about 8-10lbs of that is fat. I am starting a new 5 day routine on Monday 7/25 This week i am just doing cardio hoping to drop a lb or 2 and get closer to my ideal weight 175. I hope that this is the start of a super updated journal and plan that will help me get into the shape ive been thinking about for years.

The plan is a 12 week muscle gaining plan. I will take my before start pictures on monday and update every 4 weeks to show my progress. My hope is that i loose 10lbs of fat and gain 5 lbs of muscle. I would like to be a solid 175lbs.

It has been some time since i have posted here. I got into a relationship, found myself super happy (still find myself super happy in love hahaha) however, i stopped climbing and working out regularly.

Current stats that i know are that i am 178lbs about 8-10lbs of that is fat. I am starting a new 5 day routine on Monday 7/25 This week i am just doing cardio hoping to drop a lb or 2 and get closer to my ideal weight 175. I hope that this is the start of a super updated journal and plan that will help me get into the shape ive been thinking about for years.

The plan is a 12 week muscle gaining plan. I will take my before start pictures on monday and update every 4 weeks to show my progress. My hope is that i loose 10lbs of fat and gain 5 lbs of muscle. I would like to be a solid 175lbs.

Alright so starting my get back in shape kick i have done cardio two times so far this week. Today was the first day i have been able to do the eliptical for 45 minutes solid without my meniscus hurting. So i think im back in business. Which kinda clears me for my 5 days a week routine im starting next week. I will see how it goes until then. trying to do 45 minutes a day.

My program is a 12 week program. It appears that there are 4 warm up exercises each day with 2 sets. and 8 major exercises with 4 sets. Then 30 minutes cardio. Looking forward to working hard. I told myself that i was done with excuses that i was just going to get myself in the best shape of my life. lets see if i can really do it.