Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:35 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Post subject: Re: gsop_3's body transformation workout log
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 12:59 pm 
Elephant

Nice squatting...again!! :D

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 3:32 am 
Rabbit

thank you thank you thank you! and thank you! :)

...on another sadder note, I am going through a parasite cleansing process to get this gut issue in order. In the mean time, I am rather weak and losing weight as the parasites are being rid of. I have an herbal system I am using plus
I will follow that with a session of Chinese medicine from a 7th generation traditional Chinese doctor.
Things should be back in order by then.
Until that time, I'm going stealth-mode...won't be posting much for a while.
So, until then, best wishes and good health to all ya'll keeping an eye out over here!
Thanks to all for the encouragement and accountability!

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 6:04 am 
Rabbit

Best to you too gsop, hope you get it all sorted without losing too much weight. Hope to hear from you when you're better and back in training :)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:10 am 
Rabbit

Well, I'm on the road back and haven't lost a pound!...actually gained...just not in the way I would have wanted. Been State-side for the past 5 weeks and no time for anything! Looking forward to getting back on the horse! I'll be starting pretty much back at square one and building back - hopefully surpassing where I was before. Nothin' like a good come back journey! Going back to China in 3 hours...drinking coffee to stay up and partially adjust to the time change to minimize jet-lag. I'll keep ya'll posted as I get things started. Having a move to a new apartment and getting a new school year under way too...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:20 am 
Rabbit

We came back fully loaded with at least a year's supply of rice, pea and hemp proteins and 5lbs of super greens. So when I say on the road back, I'm not kidding...as in from the beginning! LOL Tuesday I met Major DOMS and he wasn't very kind - LOVE IT. Today, Major DOMS is still around but I'll be back in tomorrow for another squat session. Been rolling it out and stretching.
Monday's w/o:

Squats:
5x5 - 85kg

Bench:
5x5 - 65kg

90 minutes of soccer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:18 am 
Rabbit

Today's W/O:

Squats:
5x5 - 88kg

Pull-ups:
3x5 - bodyweight

Bench:
5x5 - 68kg

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:48 am 
Rabbit

Today's W/O:

Squats:
5x5 - 91kg

Bench:
5x5 - 71kg

Pull Ups:
3x5 (super set with the first three sets of bench)

I was short on time today and got done in 20 minutes. Felt like hurling and have a bad headache now, but I got it all in. I think I'll rest the remainder of the evening...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:28 am 
Rabbit

I've not been on in a while, but still been lifting. These days I've decided to do a circuit with my lifting to save time and increase the cardio stimulation.

Been doing 5 rounds of 5 reps on each of squat, pull up, bench for a few sessions now and it seems to be going well. I've started light on the weight to leave room to go up each session...right now every Tuesday and Friday. As time permits I'll sneak in some other sessions for other things like deads, bi's & tri's work.
The Diet has been rough these days. Though, I've at least been consistent in the morning.
I have 25g of super greens mixed with water first thing in the morning and then mid-morning or after working out I have a protein drink with 35g rice, 25g hemp and 25g pea proteins in water sometimes in fresh juiced carrots and apples...
We got a new Hurom SJ300 and it works like a charm! The other day I juiced carrot, broccoli and ginger...WOW a little ginger goes a LONG way! spicy stuff when it's raw! LOL
I used the fibre to make a vegetable stock and added onion, garlic and salt. Saving it for a rainy day.

Lunch has been a "salad" of mostly tomatoes, cukes and tofu.
In tracking my calories and macros, I've been coming up WAY short the past couple weeks...
the past three days have been up around 3500 but before that there were days I barely hit 1000!
OUCH!

Going out to kick the ball around for a bit...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10