Oz n00b

ReneeMBM

Hello! I'm Renée, from south-east Queensland in Australia - I live in both the city and the country, as we're renovating/moving between two places! I've been vegan for 6 years. Easily the most rewarding thing I've done in my life.

A month ago I had my 2nd child... and since I got pregnant with him I've been dying to get back to rockclimbing, but my harness wouldn't fit when I was pregnant. So I need to rebuild a whole lot of stomach muscle and upper-body strength. I'm not supposed to do strenuous exercise/"extreme sport" for about a year, they tell me...

I bought Robert's book a while ago and loved it! (Especially the message + smiley face he drew with his signature.) Motivated me to do more writing... and now this! If anyone has any post-partum exercise/starter tips, I'd love to hear them.

xo

• 2 weeks later...
I live in Logan...but I'll just say Brisbane for the record

Heh.

C'mon--I'll bet there's some nice places around logan...I hear there's a river...

Oh there are some nice places. But we seem to get a pretty bad wrap because of all the bogans that ruin it for everybody

I believe we do have a river...i don't think i've ever seen it

Bogan Hyperdome? I've heard of it. I'm in Brisvegas at the moment, but I'll be moving soon-ish...

What gym do you use? I've not joined one yet.

Bogandome, hyperhole...either way.

I don't go to a gym as I'm a poorbie uni student (DON'T JUDGE ME!! ). But I've found that I have been working out much more consistently and harder at home than what I was when I was at the gym:)