Hi everyone

starling1

Hi Everyone,

I've been vegetarian for a little over a year now. I enjoy the lifestyle, and take pride in the fact that I am not complicit in the unnecessary and frankly mengelean treatment of Animals in the production of Food/clothing and medicines/ cosmetics. I do not consume milk, some wines (which have been filtered using fish scales/eggs) and some toothpastes etc, but do not consider myself vegan insomuch as I will eat eggs which I purchase from a nice old lady local to myself who has names for each one of her chickens

I consider myself fairly experienced with training, and in the past I have developed a formula through a process of trial and error, as I suppose we all do, to produce results. The thing is, I haven't trained with any real seriousness since becoming vegetarian, and having only ever trained on high meat diet, I'm not sure about, well, a lot of things really, on the eve of returning back to a regular workout program. Looking forward to some Q&A. Really happy to have found this site. It's nice to know that there are people with the same values out there. Solidarity!

Oh, My name is Luke, BTW. I'm 26, Australian, and a sociology/policy student.

I am also frightened of Turtles. Yes, really. It's called chelonaphobia apparently, and as far as fears go, I suppose its fairly absurd, but there you go.

Cheers

luke

Hi Luke!

Turtles ay?...

I'm in your situation I guess. I still consume eggs from time to time, BUT only the ones from my chookies and duckies who I have raised since they were little babies and I love them very much

PS. I have a fear of bananas. Maybe more of a disgust. They are foul. Blergh