Here's a quick chili recipe that I've been using while bulking:
- 2 cans of Amy's Vegan Chili
* If you can't find Amy's, anything with similar nutritional info would work - (per can) - calories: 445 / fat: 14g / carbs: 55g / fiber: 11g / protein: 24g ... or you could make it from scratch, but then it wouldn't be quite as quick...
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 1/2 cup cooked red lentils
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 1/2 cup cooked kidney beans
Everything is already cooked, so I just mix it together and simmer for a little while to let the flavors mix.
I split it into 3 meals, so each has:Calories: 625Fat: 11.8g
Carbs: 94g (Fiber: 26g = Net Carbs: 68g
... which gives a macronutrient breakdown of: 50/30/20
(net carb/protein/fat), and it tastes great