"Enjoy This"!!

Richard

• 1 year later...

I'd like to say that having listened to a few of your songs, I'm very impressed...love the harmonics section on blurry blue especially ( chord progression on keys is similar to one the in the Mr bungle song retro vertigo). Its beautiful (Love that blues lick as well). Songs have a post rock/ambient flavor to them, which just so happens to be right up my alley. I generally don't find much to like in the world of music by..aspiring artists, but I thought every song I listened to was great. My only criticism is that these songs are rather linear, but I don't believe this detracts from them in any way; I just want more of the same.

I would buy one of your records. Totally.

So good to hear some music that isn't drowned in distortion--kudos for that. You're an interesting songwriter, and the songs succesfully convey emotion. This is a talent which I belive is quite rare these days in airwaves saturated with squarepusher garbage.

Quite frankly I hope you make millions of dollars. You deserve to, and moreover its my feeling that you will.

cheers

lj