Hi everybody from Spain. Some help is needed :)

health seeker

Hi people, I write from Spain, so forgive my poor english. I'm a fitness teacher working in a gym for 12 years and naturopathic therapyst. I'm always seeking ways to reconcile fitness and sport practices with health, so discovering Robert's job has been very exciting to me.

I have read Brendan Brazier's job (Thrive) and actually I'm studying Robert's book and trying to incorporate to my nourisment and supplements.

I'm having some problems, I hope that some of you, that have lot of experience, will help

Looks like in spain we have not possibility to get rice or pea protein, only hemp. I have been trying ways to change taste because I don't like it .

I have been doing that mixture to my snacks and post workouts:

2 tablespoons of hemp protein

1 teaspoon of maca powder

1 teaspoon of chlorella powder

1 tablespoon of coconut oil

1 1/2 tablespoons of mascavo sugar

300ml of almond or coconut milk

the fact is that I feel digest disconfort after the consumption ¿someone can help?

Sure do you know more recipes to improve the hemp taste, do you?

At Robert's book menus a lot of times appears "green smothie" or "green protein shake". What about the recipe, only hemp and water? It tastes horrible!

I want to congratulate you for your great job. You are a guide and inspiration. Thank you.

Big embraces for everybody!!

Hi people, I write from Spain, so forgive my poor english. I'm a fitness teacher working in a gym for 12 years and naturopathic therapyst. I'm always seeking ways to reconcile fitness and sport practices with health, so discovering Robert's job has been very exciting to me.

I have read Brendan Brazier's job (Thrive) and actually I'm studying Robert's book and trying to incorporate to my nourisment and supplements.

I'm having some problems, I hope that some of you, that have lot of experience, will help

Looks like in spain we have not possibility to get rice or pea protein, only hemp. I have been trying ways to change taste because I don't like it .

I have been doing that mixture to my snacks and post workouts:

1 1/2 tablespoons of mascavo sugar

300ml of almond or coconut milk

the fact is that I feel digest disconfort after the consumption ¿someone can help?

Sure do you know more recipes to improve the hemp taste, do you?

At Robert's book menus a lot of times appears "green smothie" or "green protein shake". What about the recipe, only hemp and water? It tastes horrible!

I want to congratulate you for your great job. You are a guide and inspiration. Thank you.

Big embraces for everybody!!

Hemp is one of the best proteins you can find based on everything I've read. Coconut milk gives many people (including me) GI distress.

Ya health_seeker, here in India, we dont get rice/pea protein powder. In fact, none of the foods americans eat (vegans or not), do i get them here .

i try to manage with the knowledge of nutrition that i have. so far, its going ok.. But none of these things - asparagus,brussel sprouts,broccoli, hemp seeds/powder,spirulina , even seeds lie pumpkin, sunflower etc are unavailable ...

So, choices are v v limited . I wish someone would really help me locate pea protein in India - Only the moderators can know this ..

If you have internet access, can't you order whatever you want online?

Dear Bonn, Cost includes Shipping & finally it comes to a whoppin huge amount & what ? The powder lasts just few days, dats it? It will more than burn a hole in my pocket. I am trying for some local ( but decent ) products & there are a few here, though the choices are limited. vegetarians have soy/milk to go for - no hemp/pea/rice stuff.

So, i go for soy.

If you have internet access, can't you order whatever you want online?

Dear Bonn, Cost includes Shipping & finally it comes to a whoppin huge amount & what ? The powder lasts just few days, dats it? It will more than burn a hole in my pocket. I am trying for some local ( but decent ) products & there are a few here, though the choices are limited. vegetarians have soy/milk to go for - no hemp/pea/rice stuff.

So, i go for soy.

OK, that makes sense.

Hemp protein and water is super gross! Try it with rice milk or hemp milk and keep stirring it now and again because it tends to settle at the bottom!

Really? I like it? It reminds me of spinach and makes me feel like I'm getting something super nutritious and going to get huge - kind of like popeye the sailor man!

Hey that's true, and I don't like spinachs!!

Today I have made a new mix, putting banana instead of chocolate powder and mascavo:

1 banana

300ml coconut milk

200ml water

That taste good!! I will continue searching. Thank you everybody