Just watched Forks Over Knives

Nicholas_Weir

I already knew most of stuff there. They just described my Diet ! Still it was very inspiring. Especially I liked it that they did talk about removing all the junk from your Nutrition. I see many Vegans that just keep on eating processed junk which is no better than animal based junk. If you liked this one you should watch "processed people".

I eat so much processed food. I suck.

It's just a matter of values and building new habits. I had such a bad eating habits couple years ago. I didn't know anything else and I was eating so much junk and stuff loaded with sugar. Then I just decided that good health gonna be one of my top values. That alone creates a different set of priorities.

For me junk food doesn't register as food anymore. I mean hell when I see fruits I wouldn't even juice them, as I am feeling it's a shame to ruin them lol. That's why going Vegan wasn't even that hard for me. I was already staying away from most of the junky stuff. I just did couple more replacements and discovered much more new foods.

I eat so much processed food. I suck.

It's just a matter of values and building new habits. I had such a bad eating habits couple years ago. I didn't know anything else and I was eating so much junk and stuff loaded with sugar. Then I just decided that good health gonna be one of my top values. That alone creates a different set of priorities.

For me junk food doesn't register as food anymore. I mean hell when I see fruits I wouldn't even juice them, as I am feeling it's a shame to ruin them lol. That's why going Vegan wasn't even that hard for me. I was already staying away from most of the junky stuff. I just did couple more replacements and discovered much more new foods

I understand where you're coming from, I'm the same when it comes to junk food! it's like it is this whole other thing when compared to food.