Want to try the NEW Vega Sport Products for FREE?

robert

Fundraising to support my book and outreach tour

Hi everyone,

I'm doing some fundraising to keep my influential tour going. I've visited seemingly all corners of North America over the past couple of years and I'm working hard to keep the tour going. I don't want this to be a one-way street, you helping me to do my thing. I work for a bunch of great companies so I'm able to offer these Thank You give-aways with purchase.

Here are the details of epic savings. I don't make money on this promo, but I do essentially break even, which is fine with me because I have an excess of both clothing and books and I'd be happier if you had them

Details:

I am offering my book + a VB&F t-shirt for $25 (basically buy one get the other free) and I'm tossing in an assortment of NEW Vega Sport product samples. Something like $60 value for $25. I have lots of shirts to move and the NEW Vega products are awesome so I'm happy to share them.

Additionally, I'll send you coupon codes to save money when you order them online from various vegan stores.

Instructions:

Just send $25 total to [email protected] via PayPal on http://www.paypal.com and let me know which t-shirt you want including color, gender and size, who to sign the book to and provide your mailing address or the address of the recipient you're gifting the items too.

If you want, feel free to let me know if you're more interested in Pre, during or post-workout products too so I can tailor the package to your interests.

View clothing here:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2252078895585.127418.1056650054&l=5b309a6937&type=1

Read about my book here:

http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuilding-Fitness-Robert-Cheeke/dp/0984391606/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1315080056&sr=1-1

Learn about the NEW Vega products here:

http://www.vegasport.com

Thank you so much.

Robert

[email protected]

Hi rob, are vega products available in th uk?

There are a few online places in the UK that sell Vega products. I order from here: Inside Organics. Though I am currently buying PlantFusion/NitroFusion as the Vega is outside my budget.

The guy who owns this place posts on another vegan fitness board: AmlaBerry.

Thanks for the info. Do to get nitrofusion from the same site?

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=52.370948,-0.776115

I just fixed the links.

Sorry about that. I'm having a bit of trouble editing posts, adding links, highlighting things, etc.

I'll ask Richard about it. It might just be my computer.

Anyway, thanks for your support!

I appreciate big time!

Robert

• 2 weeks later...
Hi rob, are vega products available in th uk?

There are a few online places in the UK that sell Vega products. I order from here: Inside Organics. Though I am currently buying PlantFusion/NitroFusion as the Vega is outside my budget.

The guy who owns this place posts on another vegan fitness board: AmlaBerry.

Thanks for the info. Do to get nitrofusion from the same site?

Yeah, I get the Nitro/PlantFusion from Inside Organics. It's the best-tasting powder I have tried. I put berry in my morning green smoothie and use chocolate in some watered down chocolate Alpro as a post-workout drink. The 5lb tub lasts a really long time, and that's with two of us using it.

I've tried shipping some of these promo packages internationally based on some orders thus far, but it gets really expensive! By time I put the book, a t-shirt and a bunch of Vega in a package, the shipping is twice the usual international rate which is already pretty high.

So I'm not sure I can afford to keep shipping outside of US and CAN without asking for a little more in shipping.

Thanks again everyone!

It is exciting knowing that there are many VB&F clothing items floating around out there.

Cool, thanks.

I just shipped to Belgium and it was $20 for shipping, but I put $20 in Vega alone in there combined with the book and shirt, only charging for one.

So, let's make it $40 total since the US offer is basically $20 + $5 shipping for $25, so we'll offer $20 for the items + $20 shipping.

Thanks!

PayPal to [email protected] and I can ship right away.

Just let me know styles, colors and sizes based on what I have available and who to sign the book to.

-Robert

• 2 months later...

Robert - I am interested. Doing Ironman Arizona Nov 2012 and currently doing everything possible to up my game (masters swim team, running group, weight lifting, and spinning classes)... only thing left to do is up my nutrition. YES, I do want to try it out for free. How can I get my hands on some samples?

In the past, I have tried many things which have made my stomach sick. Sensitive to multiple sugars and gluten. Plus if I can beat my male friends also doing the race I may convert them to veganism!

In case you need this: I am 5'5" 130lbs... want to be a lean 122lbs.

Hey... thank you for all you do!

Hi Carmen,

Thanks!

All the best in your upcoming training and competition!

See my first post in this thread. I'm offering the free samples when people order my clothing or books. All items ordered come with free stuff.

Because I have a budget of zero, it's hard for me to just samples out since I have to pay for the shipping supplies, shipping costs, time and sometimes the products themselves, so I offer them up when people order something, so that way shipping is already covered and it's my way of saying Thank You for supporting my brand.

Thanks so much!

All the best,

Robert

Awesome!

You rock! Perfect timing. Just got a huge variety of products that arrived. So I have a great inventory to send the latest and greatest stuff from Vega

And as you'll find out, I'm quite generous, almost too much so.

All the best!

Oh, and welcome to the forum! Hope you stay around. We have a great community here.

You know me, I'll keep it going for as long as people are interested.

I Just got 3 boxes of Vega packets, bars, gels of all types that arrived today. I have a ton of promo Vega items now, for upcoming orders and for my road trip from Oregon to Texas which starts in less than 2 weeks.

You can mix and match, like 2 clothing items rather than a book, for example, etc.

2 for $25 and lots of Vega

I include Vega with all orders and I'm happy to do it.

Thanks!