Delicious and nutritious eggs, anybody?

Thats ing...I am sick. I literally almost lost it on this one. To make matters worse my husband eats eggs (not a vegetarian in the least) and I just biloed a Dozen for the Fridge as he snacks on them. I am debating as to if I want to show this to him. It will not stop him from eating eggs, but ugh..thanks for the post..an EYE opener.

Ya, it really is an eye opener.

The gross factor for me before I saw this link was the knowledge that a sterile egg is the menstrual waste of a hen. Funny how they forget to mention that lil detail in egg commercials.

After learning that, I dont see how anybody can not be ed by eggs. Would men drink/eat the menstrual waste of women? Imagine collecting your girlfriends menstrual waste and then frying it up, or boiling it hard boiled. Of course this is a repulsive thought to everybody. So how can eating the menstrual waste of another species be appealing to anybody?

****runs off to vomit*****

Imagine collecting your girlfriends menstrual waste and then frying it up, or boiling it hard boiled.

Solid analogy, but that's freakin' nasty.

How did you even type that?

yes, it is freakin repugnant - but I think it makes the point quite nicely. Believe me, as I was typing it I was

oh ya and I have been known to be blunt and not sugarcoat things.