Paige's Training Journal for upcoming Legacy Championships

Haven't posted for a week. Decided to slow it down a bit and do the 5/14th show in San Diego instead of the 4/2 show in Corona. 8 1/2 weeks is much better. Those double cardio sessions were killing me. However, went off my diet last week for 2 days and put back on 5lbs of the 7lbs. I lost. It just reminds me how important that diet is, no matter how hard I train. So yesterday was quads/abs and 45mins of cardio at a 75-85% HR. Food was 6am 2 scoops powder, 7:30 1/2 grapefruit 3T cream of wheat, 10a apple 12 6oz sweet potato 1/2 c lentils, 3pm 2sc powder 5:30pm 1c lentils 6oz sw potato and 1c broccoli. Still down 5 lbs over the last 2 1/2 weeks even with the mess up last week so I am still on track for a show in 8.5 weeks, only need to drop 15 lbs more for that.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 6 months later...

6 days until comp. Started a carb deplete today and double cardio sessions. The tough part is the hour morning cardio session on an empty stomach. Tomorrow is routine training day. Only ate 650 cals today and burned 750 cals during the two cardio sessions. I hope that I have the energy tomorrow for that morning training.

Well carb deplete and doubles did not drop off any weight. Decided that doubles are too hard on my body, especially with the plan to do comp this sat and comp next sat. Staying on deplete but only single sessions of training in the AM. Will still do cardio on an emplty stomach. May do doubles next week before L.A. comp. Need to keep my energy up for that fitness routine. 5 days until Colorado. 12 days until L.A.

All packed and ready to head to Denver for competition. Put out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness shirt to wear on the plane. Also have my vegan hat. Like to show off that I am a vegan athlete at these things. Makes me feel good.