Free online shop template? Suggest one!

Duncan_Idaho

Hello guys, I am trying to start an online (for now) vegan shop. I am looking for a template which i could modify. There are a couple of people here with experience. If you have any good suggestions, please let me know. I am looking for a simple ordering form, WITHOUT accounts. I want it to be easy - just click and grab, no need to remember passwords or bother to create accounts. I am currently looking for one myself but I thought you might have some suggestions.

Thank you in advance!

Haha, no, I am not going to sell any foods. One reason is that I refuse to deal with the Bulgarian food administration. Doing paperwork for sake of paperwork implies that you are guilty until proven innocent (paperwork done), which I find wrong. Another reason is that I am already almost a 100% raw food fruitarian and IMO all the food is already out there on the market. But.....it is a good idea and I will consider selling some under the counter It is going to be an ethical shop for alternatives to leather and for inspirational books and items. Other that that, you are welcome to drop by for any reason. My brother still has some spare tribulus plants which I think you can have.

Not sure if this site would be of help but it looks good to me after glancing at it and watching the video. It says it has a simple system for building a website (drag and drop) and it has ways for you to make an online store: 'shopping cart, real-time transaction processing, integration with eBay, custom shopping tables, support for instant Paypay payments and much more.'

homestead.com/

As I said, I've only glanced at it and know nothing about it.

Good luck!

Haha, no, I am not going to sell any foods. One reason is that I refuse to deal with the Bulgarian food administration. Doing paperwork for sake of paperwork implies that you are guilty until proven innocent (paperwork done), which I find wrong. Another reason is that I am already almost a 100% raw food fruitarian and IMO all the food is already out there on the market. But.....it is a good idea and I will consider selling some under the counter It is going to be an ethical shop for alternatives to leather and for inspirational books and items. Other that that, you are welcome to drop by for any reason. My brother still has some spare tribulus plants which I think you can have.

hehehe, I was just kidding Actually I have already asked my neighbor who lives half year in Bulgaria to bring it to me: both Tribestan and the tea. But hey, thanks for the invitation, you are welcome here, too! We will be in touch

• 9 years later...