"I'm a ve-CAN"

Hahaha.

So anyway, people lately have noticed my progress in the gym, and I often get asked "what do you eat?!"

They are quite suprised and sometimes shocked when I tell them

Here's a progress pic. I'm really proud of what I've achieved so far. Hoping to add a little more size, and hopefully enter my first comp, the Victorian Figure Novice next March

1nuqq3j4j9KcblT3zvqSvM1nHAh5x703.jpeg.a70c4cd07be7afa297216976470c55c0.jpeg

Beautiful! I feel fat, old decrepit looking at your pic! Girls with guns (and buns!). Gotta love it!

WHAT!?!! I was completely blown away when I saw your pics! You look INCREDIBLE! And like I said - better than most 20 year olds!

You really inspire me

Wow, awesome results! If you don't mind me asking, how long do you workout? What workouts do you do? I'm eating quite a lot of raw foods(80-95%), and vegan of course. I was a surfer for 10 years and now I moved away from the ocean, and I'm needing a good upper body workout. I'm also struggling with my abs. Hopefully they start showing more since I lost about 15lbs. Thanks girly, you are doing very well!

Thank you!

I train 5-6 days a week at the moment, and I generallt split my training into the following:

Chest/bis

Legs

Back

Shoulders/tris

Legs

Day 6 optional day - either a rest day or I pick anything I feel like training again.

Some days I will train a body part alone (for example I might do an entire chest day and team bis up with back instead) if I feel like focusing more on a particular area. I never do full arm days (just don't feel I need it, as my arms build easily.) My lower body is a little harder to build which is why I have 2 leg days

I do about 6-8 exercises per work out 3-4 sets of everything, aim for 10-12 reps (sometimes I try to go really heavy, in which case I'm happy getting to I

I do 2 ab exercises at the end of every second day (never with legs, I'm usually too tired!)

I want to follow a plan for a bit soon so I can keep a better record of my progress. I don't generally have set things I do, I'll just walk in knowing it's back day and pick what I want to do as I go.

I have started doing dropsets lately which I feel have really made a difference. On my last set I go as heavy as I can and get 8-10 reps, then drop the weight down and immediately contiune to do more reps until I'm completely pooped. Sometimes I will continue to drop the weight until I have nothing left in me

Having a training partner really helps to, as they can help you push through a couple more reps you wouldn't normally be able to do.

At the moment I don't do cardio. I'm pretty naturally lean and find the weight training and my diet alone is enough to keep me at a level of leanness that I'm happy with. And I'm more focussed on building at the moment anyway.

Anyway after all that, my advice would be don't be afraid to GO HEAVY!

Hope this helps a bit

TRAIN HARD!

Sim

• 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...