vegan creatines

multipass

hey, im considering trying creatine again and had a few old tubs of it laying around and thought id try to find out if they are vegan--so i'm emailing a few companies to ask

add to the list if you know of any!

Is vegan

AST Creatine Monohydrate

Our Micronized Creatine is not mad from any animal products.

Creatine Ethyl Ester HCl - BulkNutrition.com

Yes it is.

S-methyl-iso-thiourea Sulfate, Sodium Sarcosinate à Creatine à Creatine Ethyl Ester

cool. 2 for 2

Is vegan

AST Creatine Monohydrate

Our Micronized Creatine is not mad from any animal products.

Good to know that this product is sane!

- Jarrow Formulas, Creatine Monohydrate

- Country Life, Creatine Monohydrate

- Now Foods, Creatine Monohydrate

I have ti think that creatine is similar to the situation with B12. Most B12 on the market is artificial. I assume that there are creatine sources that are artificial. Finding it is the challenge.

Where the attitude goes, the mind goes. Where the mind goes, the body goes. Where the body goes, others will follow.

I would think that if a manufacturer makes vegan creatine then it is the same regardless of the form. I think that the Vitamin Shoppe's private label is vegan.

Where the attitude goes, the mind goes. Where the mind goes, the body goes. Where the body goes, others will follow.

If ya'll remember a few years ago when Mark McGwire played baseball, used creatine and everyone made a big stink about it. Did he use the same creatine that we are talking about today?

1. Yes, creatine is pretty much the same if it's monohydrate, which is pretty much all that was available during the 90s when McGwire was making headlines.

2. The "big stink" was due to two factors - first, that people still were freaked out by creatine back then as it wasn't commonly used except in bodybuilding and some athletics, and two, that McGwire was continually trying to pin creatine as being the key to his bulk as if it were something magical (which helped bring creatine into the public eye since most hadn't heard of it until it was in the news). Considering we know what we do today about major league baseball's rampant steroid use, it's pretty clear as to what was likely the key to his success