Greetings!!! Raw Vegan from New York!!! Wanna Compete!!!!

Drea

Hello my new friends & family....so great to be apart of this site.

Heard about you guys from my 30BAD family... 30 bananas a day website!!!! Promoting 811!!! So I'm fueled thru fruits!!! I'm Bonkers about Bananas.

**Anyway I did two shows and Won...Women's Light & Middle Weight Overall! Best Poser, Best Routine, Best Female Entertainer, Best in my Class & Overall. Never have I competed as a Raw Vegan...and I think it would be a great way to train and open up folks to other choices in Health & Nutrition.

I'm on this site to meet & greet, hopefully I will find opportunities here for marketing and advertising. I would love to do product modeling!!!

I've had a chance to interact with Richard letting him know my interest for being on the site....he posted a profile of me under the Profile Section of this site....Scroll down to (Andrea White)...THANX RICHARD!!!!!!!!!!!

SO where's everyone from? Any New Yorkers???? Greetings to you and to my brothers and sisters World Wide!!!! ~ I love to travel...so please keep me inform of upcoming events in your town. And I look forwards to 'hitting the stage'....and Dominating!!!! Hmmmm GO FRUITS!!!

*******Hmmm, all that I am....isssssss..(drum roll please).....b/c of Christ!!!! I love you Jesus!!!!! hmmm!!!!

Great to have you here!

Please tell Harley and Freely I say hi as well. They are incredible supporters of www.veganbodybuilding.com

Your abs are amazing! I'm sure you hear that a lot. When your profile was posted, I sent the link to top fitness model Jamie Eason and she was immediately impressed and had great things to say about your physique and you as a person, based on the interview.

Great to have you here.

Looking forward to seeing your continued success in competitions!

All the best,

Robert

Thanks Robert, glad to be here!!!! I will send a salutation to Har and Free!!!!!

~~~Wow, thanks for sending a shout out to Jamie...I remember seeing her first on Bodybuilding.com...for a long time I wanted to advertise for apparel companies...and promote fitness in magazines, etc....haha trying to market yourself can be tough. Sometimes I wonder how all these folks that you see in the mag had their start.

Well in the meantime, I'll be diving into the links here on www.veganbodybuilding.com and chatting it up with all the neighbors!!!!!