Hey Guys.

SunWarrior

It's nice to finally have an account on here, I should have made one earlier. My name is Tyler and I've been Vegan for a month but was vegetarian for almost two years before I made the change. I got into Bodybuilding at the beginning of this year thanks to Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness. In the middle of the year i got my deeply impacted wisdom teeth taken out, and i just couldn't get the diet back and the exercise soon followed. Last month while randomly browsing this website i decided i would fully dedicate myself to it, and i went completely vegan and started hitting the weights again and hitting them hard.

My diet consists mainly of nuts, beans, seeds, fruit, vegetables and sprouted grains such as quinoa. The only bread i eat is Ezekiel sprouted whole grain bread and I supplement with Sun Warrior protein. This Site and all the amazing vegan athletes here have been such a huge inspiration to me and my life. Ever since i saw Robert Cheeke wearing his shirt that plainly says "Hard Work", It all clicked for me. This is what i want to do with my life, it makes me happy. And I want to promote my healthy lifestyle to the world. I can take the positive aspects of bodybuilding and apply them to all other areas of my life. Its made me a much stronger person, not only physically, but mentally as well.

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j103/kornrocks15/DSCN0866.jpg

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j103/kornrocks15/DSCN0862.jpg

I realize that i have quite a long way to go. But i am willing to make the journey. There is no turning back.

• 3 months later...

shot_1321666372835-picsay.jpg.9a10998ca5600971247c8d1ece881334.jpgSince I completely forgot about this post, I forgot about the pictures as well. So since no one ever replied to my post I thought I'd post some progress. I apologize if the files are too big. The second back one is about a month old. I need to get some more recent pictures.

shot_1321666153658-picsay.thumb.jpg.19566d5f34f0e32d755de713feb4fa6b.jpg

shot_1320459288892-picsay.thumb.jpg.e28990cdb598ddccb95d680f4b7c0cd3.jpg

• 3 weeks later...