Leaving for Europe Tomorrow!

Corey

I have spent the entire morning packing and dancing around in my room to crazy loud music because I leave for Europe tomorrow. I'm so thrilled. I have never been overseas and I will be gone for just under 2 months! Since I just graduated in May, it's pretty much the perfect time to do this.

First I am going to Germany to spend 10 days with a girl I befriended when she was a foreign exchange student here during high school. We've kept in close contact and she lives just outside of Dresden. Then I'm flying to London to visit a friend from college who is there right now, to roam around, see the sites, and take it all in.

After that, I am taking a HUGE 37-day tour that spans 12 countries. It seems to be mostly solo-travelers, from Australia, all between the ages of 18-35. One of the great parts about this tour is that it's actually called the European Adventurer, which means we not only get to see the city sites, but we also get to do things like go climbing in the Alps and go whitewater rafting in Austria. We're staying at campgrounds, in cabins because the whole trip is designed on a budget.

I'm a little worried about the food issue, but I have made arrangements. All I have to do know is see how they work out and hope I don't starve. Other than that, I'm nothing but excited. Needless to say, I won't be posting for a while. I plan on having the time of my life before I have to come back, act like a responsible adult, and get a real job. Well I'd better go ... muchos packing left to do!

Corey

Good times Corey!!! I went to England last month for the first time, but only had 10 days. I need to go back for 2 months!!! That would be fantastic. Had a great time with all my vegan friends there at the Vegan Fitness Week, 30 vegans from 7 countries. I hope your trip is as great as mine was.

Have an awesome time Corey! I also had a wonderful time when I was in Europe last summer. Germany and England are both great and I'm sure all the other places you go will be fantastic as well.

When you get back, please tell us all about it!

How nice, you get to see some old friends too!

Have an amazing time!

Robert