Celebrities I've signed books for - A fun list

robert

December 5, 2011

Hello everyone,

As my tour comes to an end and I sincerely plan to take a year off from touring in 2012, I reflected on the past couple of years.

Over the 20 months or so that my book has been out I have toured well over half of that time and have been to about 5 countries, over half the US states and countless cities.

Along the way I met thousands of people, sold 7,000 books, made a lot of new friends, gave talks all over North America and sufficiently exhausted myself. I'm taking some time off from traveling to get back in the gym, follow my own advice and get back into shape.

For fun, I came up with this list of some people I've signed books to along the way. There are many others to add and I'll likely update it for fun later on.

Any names surprise you or stand out? Any names you are surprised to see have been omitted from the list?

Some interesting names who I've signed books for include:

Alicia Silverstone – Actress

Hugh Jackman – Actor

Tony Robbins – Motivational Guru, Author

Sean Penn – Actor

Biz Stone – Co-Founder of Twitter

Bob Harper - Trainer on The Biggest Loser

John Salley – 4-time NBA Champion, TV host

Dennis Kucinich – Presidential Candidate, Congressman

Jay Cutler – 4-time Mr. Olympia Champion, World’s most famous bodybuilder

Jamie Eason – Top Fitness Model

Daniel Bryan – Top WWE Pro Wrestler

Daniel Negreanu – Top Professional Poker Player

Hayley Marie Norman - Actress

Robin Quivers - Co-Host of The Howard Stern Show

Brendan Brazier - Formulator of Vega, Top Vegan Athlete

Tonya Kay - Actress, Professional Dancer

Rory Freedman - Mega NYT Best-Selling Author

Gene Baur - President of Farm Sanctuary

Colleen Patrick-Goudreau - Best-Selling Author

John Joseph - Lead Singer of Cro-Mags, Author

Dr. Caldwell Esselstyn - Doctor, Best-Selling Author

Rip Esselstyn - Best-Selling Author

Brian Wendel - Producer of Forks Over Knives

Mike Zigomanis - Professional Hockey Player

Whitney Lauritsen - Founder of EcoVeganGal.com

Matt Frazier - Founder of NoMeatAthlete.com

Christy Morgan - Author of Blissful Bites Cookbook

Tess Challis - Author

Joseph Connelly - Publisher of VegNews Magazine

Jack Norris - President of Vegan Outreach, Author

Marzia Prince - Magazine Cover Model

Will Tuttle - Best-Selling Author

Moby and Mac Danzig might be on this list too.

And about 7,000 other people

It is available on Amazon.com here:

http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuilding-Fitness-Robert-Cheeke/dp/0984391606/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1323148940&sr=1-1

I'm doing lots of give-aways to those who order from Amazon now through the rest of the year. Simply forward your Amazon.com order to [email protected] and I'll get in touch and hook you up sufficiently for the holidays.

And my little video trailer here:

Thank you all for your support. Along the way we've also raised thousands of dollars for Animal Rescue, Animal Rights, Vegan and other groups and it has been a very rewarding process.

I am enjoying celebrating this book as the year comes to an end and switching focus to editing my new book due out in 2012.

-Robert

Hi there Robert

Just bought your book and Im very exited to get it in the mail and get started. I own a vegan cupcake business in Melbourne AU and I thought it was time to get off my ass and represent what a vegan can do! Its going to be funny seeing someone so fit frosting cupcakes in a few months! (I dont eat my cupcakes any more just sample to make sure new Flavors are good) I also make my frosting with coconut oil!

Awesome! Great to hear.

I appreciate your support and I hope you enjoy the book!

I've moved a lot of books in Australia and hoping to make it a tour stop for a couple of months in the future.

I know another vegan bodybuilder who makes cupcakes and truffles. It's awesome

Baby Herc,

Thanks!

It has been an amazing journey the past couple of years and the previous ten years leading up to these recent opportunities.

Now time to take a little time to relocate somewhere new, get back in the gym, get back to writing and live a quieter life. Looking forward to it.

She was one of the first I signed a book for and she is the one who ordered a copy for Hugh Jackman

She's awesome! I'll post some pics of some of these people later on. Not online much these days.

Training lots, working on the farm a lot, eating, resting, writing and editing

Robert

John Joseph - Lead Singer of Cro-Mags, Author

Mac Danzig might be on this list too.

Robert, that whole list is impressive but these names, specifically, definitely stand out for me. Congrats on having yet another successful year and thank you for always being such a huge inspiration and motivator for chasing after my own dreams.

Thank you. I sincerely appreciate it. I've had such a fun time as an author. It has been a truly rewarding experience and touring is one of the great aspects of pursuing that passion.

I've got to add Howard Lyman to the list now and likely many more soon. Working hard to make a difference. Though I've reached many who are already vegan, I've still reached thousands who aren't and now I'm focusing on celebrities who are not currently vegan, hoping my book will on some level inspire them to consider their food and lifestyle choices and pick a more compassionate way to move forward.

Thanks again. Have a great one!

Thank you. I sincerely appreciate it. I've had such a fun time as an author. It has been a truly rewarding experience and touring is one of the great aspects of pursuing that passion.

I've got to add Howard Lyman to the list now and likely many more soon. Working hard to make a difference. Though I've reached many who are already vegan, I've still reached thousands who aren't and now I'm focusing on celebrities who are not currently vegan, hoping my book will on some level inspire them to consider their food and lifestyle choices and pick a more compassionate way to move forward.

Thanks again. Have a great one!

Awesome plan, most definitely. Looking forward to seeing you reach an even broader audience and helping smash vegan myths left and right!

Thank you!

I'm back in the gym, hitting it hard! I'm heading there shortly. I have a few injuries that flare up every now and then, no doubt a by-product of 10+ years of bodybuilding and 20+ years as an athlete, but I still keep on keeping on.

Thanks for your kind words.

All the best!

-Robert