Free head or wristband + Vega with Book the rest of the year

robert

Hi everyone,

Tis the season.

I'm giving away free wristbands or headbands (your choice) + free Vega packets, coupons, stickers, etc. with every order of my book from Amazon.com from now until the rest of the year! I'm also known to toss in random surprise gifts, as I'm sure many of you know.

My book is only $13.57 on Amazon.com rather than $19.95 and I have a bonus package ready to send you for supporting my writing project when you order.

Simply forward your Amazon.com order to [email protected]. I'll reply asking if you want a headband (now in 3 colors) or a wristband, and I'll have your address and get a package out to you right away.

Order 2 copies of my book on the same Amazon.com order and get a free t-shirt + Vega packets, coupons, stickers, etc. Again, let me know which color once I email you.

Add a copy of my book on your next Amazon purchase and let me hook you up!

Order from this page:

http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuilding-Fitness-Robert-Cheeke/dp/0984391606/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1294575050&sr=8-1-spell

Watch the book's Official Video Trailer here:

Thank you so much for your support! This helps my book's Amazon ranking, helps spread the message and helps me keep projects like this coming.

Happy Holidays!

-Robert

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/149213_10150094190357905_209781787904_6924607_2225939_n.jpg

With your support we have sold about 7,000 books so far. We've raised hundreds of dollars for Straight From The Streets Animal Rescue, hundreds for Vegan Outreach and have contributed to lots of groups, organizations and animals. We also funded tours in 2010 and 2011 that reached thousands of people all over North America.

Some interesting names who I've signed books for include:

Alicia Silverstone – Actress

Hugh Jackman – Actor

Tony Robbins – Motivational Guru, Author

Sean Penn – Actor

Biz Stone – Co-Founder of Twitter

Bob Harper - Trainer on The Biggest Loser

John Salley – 4-time NBA Champion, TV host

Dennis Kucinich – Presidential Candidate, Congressman

Jay Cutler – 4-time Mr. Olympia Champion, World’s most famous bodybuilder

Jamie Eason – Top Fitness Model

Daniel Bryan – Top WWE Pro Wrestler

Daniel Negreanu – Top Professional Poker Player

Brendan Brazier - Formulator of Vega, Top Vegan Athlete

Tonya Kay - Actress, Professional Dancer

Rory Freedman - Mega NYT Best-Selling Author

Gene Baur - President of Farm Sanctuary

Colleen Patrick-Goudreau - Best-Selling Author

John Joseph - Lead Singer of Cro-Mags, Author

Dr. Caldwell Esselstyn - Doctor, Best-Selling Author

Rip Esselstyn - Best-Selling Author

Brian Wendel - Producer of Forks Over Knives

Mike Zigomanis - Professional Hockey Player

Matt Frazier - Founder of NoMeatAthlete.com

Hayley Marie Norman - Actress

Tess Challis - Author

Joseph Connelly - Publisher of VegNews Magazine

Jack Norris - President of Vegan Outreach, Author

Marzia Prince - Magazine Cover Model

Moby and Mac Danzig might be on this list too.

It has been really fun. I do have a new book in in the works, due to come out in 2012, but I'm still busy promoting this one to continue to reach more people with the Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness message.

Thanks again,

Robert

I ordered the book on Amazon today.

Here is my order:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/css/summary/edit.html/ref=typ_rev_edit?ie=UTF8&orderID=103-5034336-6724250

Thanks - I can't wait to read it. I am starting to lift weights and my trainer has me doing a 'typical' weight training diet (lots of egg whites, etc. and low carbs) -- which I am doing without meat, but and I really want to learn more about how I can do this vegan and drop the dairy and eggs.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...