Total Noob joining from Savannah, Georgia

viciousvixenx

Hello to everyone... I want to start by saying how excited to have a community of people to come to in a time of such great transition for me! I have only been a vegan for a month (tomorrow actually is a month), so everything is really new and exciting to me. I have been buying vegan cookbooks and reading pretty much everything I can get my hands on to not only educate myself on veganism, but nutrition and bodybuilding. Knowledge is power right?

I have been working out pretty regularly for awhile now and dropped 50lbs! It really has changed my life and for the past 3 or 4 months I have been giving my life to becoming the best me. I started working with a personal trainer and he had be on a really high animal protein diet. I felt great but when I went to get some blood work done I found out my cholesterol was through the roof!! I decided that day to go vegan and never look back. High cholesterol does run in my family but I will do everything in my power to fight my genetics.

I am joining this forum because I need help! Pushing your body to extremes like body building is not easy.... otherwise everyone would do it... and I need help and advice. Even with all my book knowledge I would love to share experiences with everyone!

* vvx