The 12 Days of Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Official Details

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome, everyone!

Yo, Greg!

Great to hear from you man. I enjoyed meeting you at the Toronto Veg Food Fair. That was an outstanding event!

Here are the registration details, as listed in another link:

Hello everyone,

As we launch The 12 Days of Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness this week, we're asking each person to Officially Register. (It is totally FREE, of course).

We ask that you register for the following reasons:

1. Everyone who participates all the way through to January 31, 2012, which includes keeping a training journal updated at least 5x per week gets a free gift package at the end of the program. We will need your email address in order to contact you.

2. We want to be able to track membership and gauge the success of this program we're pouring so much time and resources into.

3. We ask you to fill out the Participant Entry Form so we can pair you up with the best possible coach for your own unique New Year's Resolution goals beginning January 1st. Limited space available.

*Some coaches include these vegan athletes: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=26994

Participant Entry Form - Must be filled out by all participants

Please copy and paste the entry form into an email, enter your information, and send to [email protected]. The first 30 people to enter will be eligible to have access to their own coach for the month of January, to assist you in pursuit of your New Year's Resolution achievement! Please note that you must also register for a free account on veganbodybuilding.com/forum in order to participate. All those who register by January 1 AND make an entry in their online VBB forum journal at least 5x/week between January 1-31 will receive a prize package.

Name:

Email address:

Location (City, State, Country):

New Year’s Resolution Goal:

Start Date:

Desired Achievement Date:

Past workout History:

Biggest Obstacles:

Favorite Foods:

Favorite Exercises:

Current training frequency:

Any injuries or info your mentor should have:

*Send completed registration form to [email protected] and register on our forum at http://www.veganbodybuilding.com/forum to start your daily journal.

Thank you for investing in your own health and fitness by joining us on our vegan athlete forum to create a whole New You for the New Year!

------

So once you send that in to gmail, we know you're part of the Team, you clearly have an account here, and now you can start a training journal and look back for 11 more days of information, inspiration, contests, profiles, videos, prizes, etc. in this section of the forum.

Thanks!

Robert

Excellent stuff everyone!

I've been working for hours on the material for Day 2. Go check! I already posted 4 of them!

I'll have my other 2 team members look them over soon, but they are essentially "live" right now.

I appreciate you being here!

-Robert

Hey Robert! I wanted to express my gratitude for all you've done and are doing! You've profoundly impacted my life as a Vegan, an aspiring athlete, and a human being. Thank you so much! I look forward to continuing the program! If you ever hit up Salt Lake City I'd love to meet up! Stay cool brother! -Trevor B.

Thanks Trevor!

That is really nice of you to say. I sincerely appreciate it. SLC is my old stompin ground from the late 90's. I went to UCMT and used to train at the game gym as Karl Malone.

Those were the days. I love visiting SLC though I don't do it often. I spoke at a Ching Farm Animal Sanctuary fundraiser about 3 years ago and it was amazing!

Thank you again for your kind words.

Back to work for me. I just uploaded 2 features for Day 3. An awesome article I wrote about building muscle and posted our new contest!

All the best,

Robert