12 Days of Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness - December 20-31, 2011
To create a structure and formula for success in a health and fitness program, providing helpful tools, resources, and guidance to turn goals into reality, making New Year’s Resolutions come true.
Follow the 12 Days of Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness to achieve your New Year’s Resolutions! This 12-Day Formula For Success is the platform you need to finally make your health and fitness goals a reality.Full details here: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=26972Day 7 of The 12 Days of Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness - Daily Inspiration From Robert Cheeke's Best-Selling book Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness - The Complete Guide To Building Your Body on a Plant-Based Diet:
Robert’s Top 10 tips for incorporating the most important lessons to be learned and followed in bodybuilding
1. Be a doer not a talker. Jump inside the action and do the things necessary to learn how to be the best bodybuilder you can be.
2. Hold yourself accountable and thrive in that environment. Be known for your follow-through and your ability to complete tasks including getting to the gym regularly, eating consistently, and supplementing when necessary.
3. Learn when to be humble and when to be yourself. When you are yourself and act naturally with all your enthusiasm around your sport and success you’ve had in it, you’ll likely be a natural spokesperson for the industry.
4. When people tell you that you can’t do something, show them you can do it, and make a living out of proving people wrong.
5. Compete on stage because it builds character, builds your résumé, gives you more credibility, and gives you another component to your weight lifting and bodybuilding program.
6. Work exceptionally hard and make it evident to those around you. Some of the greatest role models in any industry, from any culture, from any generation, were people who worked excruciatingly hard and led by the example they set.
7. Learn from your mistakes. Don’t let mistakes happen and be forgotten. Use every opportunity you can to learn from past mistakes.
8. Learn from your success. Don’t let success go to your head without proper acknowledgement of how you got to that point in the first place.
9. Become a role model for people in your industry and work everyday as if they are watching your every move.
10. Don’t give up. Don’t ever give up on your dreams. Quote of the DayFrom Robert Cheeke's Best-Selling book Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness - The Complete Guide To Building Your Body on a Plant-Based Diet:
“To be truly effective in your cause, you should stand out from the non-vegan population. An obese, sickly, or malnourished body is no different from the status quo. If you are truly passionate about the vegan movement, the first step is to stand out in a positive, healthy way. And that starts with caring about nutrition. .” – Robert Cheeke Success Tip of the DayFrom Robert Cheeke's new book Think Differently, due out in 2012:
"Remember when there was an improbable task you never thought you could conquer, but worked hard and did? Take that same successful attitude and mindset into the next surmountable obstacle." -Robert Cheeke-Robert Cheeke
@RobertCheeke on TwitterCheck back for tomorrow's updates!http://www.veganbodybuilding.com/forum