Pig suede in women's figure competition shoes!

Share your training programs, favorite exercises, training secrets and tips with the rest of the group. Discuss contest preparation, off-season diets, carb depleting and loading, posing, and training programs.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

precision female
Rabbit

Pig suede in women's figure competition shoes!

#1 Postby precision female » Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:11 pm

Trying to get all the materials needed for my first competition....I've been online for days and every clear plastic 5 inch heel shoe has pig suede pad...does anyone know of a vegan figure competition shoe???
Failure: unacceptable.
Find me on facebook: Deborah Nasmyth

VeganEssentials
Stegosaurus

Re: Pig suede in women's figure competition shoes!

#2 Postby VeganEssentials » Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:35 pm

Might want to check here:

http://thehighestheel.com

Saw their company at a footwear tradeshow years back, they made lots of styles that were vegan at the time, plenty of clear heels from what I remember, so you might just get lucky with something in their line! But, it has been a long time since I saw their line in person, so definitely check just to be sure, as I don't know if they're still doing as much without leather in the sole padding!
"A 'hardgainer' is merely someone who hasn't bothered to try enough different training methods to learn what is actually right for their own damned body." - anonymous

precision female
Rabbit

#3 Postby precision female » Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:27 pm

Thanks!

I went to the site and found a good shoe...emailed about the pig suede but they never responded :(
it looks like the same shoe I was looking at on other sites though which means it probably also has the suede...

precision female
Rabbit

#4 Postby precision female » Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:53 pm

Just some info for anyone else looking for vegan clear plastic figure competition shoes....

Many of them are labelled as synthetic and man-made materials. Retailers will just tell you what the label says and insist they are synthetic shoes, but if you email the companies directly they will tell you those labels refer only to the sole and plastic upper, the sock piece that your foot sits on is genuine pig suede. Very misleading. Its taken many hours of emailing to get to the bottom of it all...

Been looking for 2 weeks now...there are no vegan options for clear plastic high heels :(

Return to “Bodybuilding/Strength Training”