Well got up and got my Push workout in the books for today.I was pretty sore from doing the p90x Kenpo video yesterday but wasn't working my legs so i didn't really care
I thought today's workout went really well, weighed myself this morning.I didn't like what i saw but wasn't surprised because of my junk food habit lately and really being lazy as well.I am also going to start logging in my food intake at Livestrong to hold myself more accountable on the nutrition front.
Morning Weight 234.4
Fat % 28.9 (handheld thing at the gym)
BMI 33.2 (handheld thing at the gym)
obviously these are pathetic numbers but i ain't going to fuss to much about it because it was expected.With my injury, than the surgery to correct it and the stress I have been under ever since then..I just have to snap out of the self absorbing brooding behavior I have been in.2012 is upon us and this will CHANGE!! Strength
- Overhead Press 1x55x12, 5x65x5
- Bench Press 1x55x12, 1x75x5, 3x80x5
- Tricep Dips on bench modified 3x10
- Tricep Ext on Machine 1x60x12, 1x70x10
- Modified Push Ups 1x10, 1x9
The Food Log
- Walked 2.3 Miles at about 2.5-3.0 MPH.
have it all planned out! that's a first...
- Meal One Red bull, 2 Bananas and Kombucha Multi-green (390 calories)
- Meal Two 16 oz Hemp Milk, 1 scoop Sunwarrior warrior blend, Sunwarrior Ormus Green (342 calories)
- Meal Three Amy's Low Salt Lentil Soup (375 calories)
- Meal FourNaked Juice Green Machine, 2 Bananas (490 calories)
- Meal Five Veggie Tray (everyone else is eating meatballs and all that stuff ) (guessing under 100 calories)
- Meal Six Almond Milk and 1 scoop of Sunwarrior Warrior Blend (262 calories)
1900 calories, 25g fat, 362g Carbs, 75g protein, 31g fiber
probably have a couple beers today too so that should push me to about 2100-2200 calories....