hello everyone

foxymophandlemama

i long have held my meat-eating against myself, and tonight-today, decided it was time to go vegetarian. i've taken bodybuilding pretty seriosuly this past year (i'm 18 now), and that was the only thing holding me back from goin veg. i figured though that i couldn't be the best bodybuilder in the world (genetics, drugs, SYNTHOL haha,) and might as well set my sights toward more pertinent and noble goals such as animal rights and its relative causes. i still plan to take bodybuilding very seriosuly though and am extremely glad to happen upon this site. hope to make some good friends and find some good advice here.

greetings again everyone

Welcome to the forum!

It's great to have you here. Awesome to have another bodybuilder. We are made up of athletes from all different sports, as well as some non-athletes. But my sport is bodybuilding, so it's cool to have another person to chat with about that.

Feel free to read through the posts and ask questions anytime.

Welcome to the world of Meat-Free Muscle!

Awesome to hear you are saying goodbye to meat!

Have a great day!

Hi Foxy!

Wow that is one long name you got there!

I am THRILLED that you have decided to stop eating violence and death - tonight you decided to make the official commitment?! WOW - that is so exciting. Your like a newborn person (meaning you have a whole new level of conscious awareness). That is awesome and I am thrilled that you have found this site. Just look at all the smokin bods that were done the cruelty-free way - now THAT is an accomplishment in my opinion.

Great to have you here.

You know, today, after reading so much anti-animal kindness propoganda, I was feeling really down and hopeless and sad for the animals that continue to suffer and be raped and die out of our sight beind closed doors of factory farms etc. But after having read your intro and that TODAY you have began your new cruelty-free life, it just made things better, there was hope again for a kinder world all of a sudden

. So THANKS Foxy, your timing was perfect!!

By the way I like your signature quote. I use something very similar - it goes "One cannot speak of peace with a mouthful of victims of violence."

Welcome to the board and congratulations on going vegetarian! I'm sure you'll be inspiried by a lot of the people here who have been able to build massive amounts of muscle with a meat-free diet. I've been a vegan for more than three years and just recently decided to try and build some mass. With the right amount of determination, it really is easy so best of luck!