Vegan Caribbean Cruise March 3-10, 2012

Anything else on your mind that you would like to discuss with other like-minded people.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

Baby Hercules
Elephant

Re: Vegan Caribbean Cruise March 3-10, 2012

#16 Postby Baby Hercules » Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:00 am

Robert, your "bad days" are the goal for some of us. :D

Baby Herc
Power [][][][][][][][][][]
Speed [][]
Stamina [][][][][][]
Smarts [][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
http://allthoughtsworkoutdoors.wordpress.com/

robert
Site Admin

#17 Postby robert » Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:28 am

Thx. :) I put in a lot of hard work over a lot of years so I maintained a pretty good physique but it has suffered a lot lately as I've taken on new projects and new interests. I'm working on getting it back!

You'll see some cruise pics in a couple of months :)

Thanks for your support. I really appreciate it. It's fun to be back in the gym regularly!

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

hsorlando
Elephant

#18 Postby hsorlando » Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:04 pm

Step 1 completed! Sent an email asking for more info. I know there's a website, but I need to know payment due date information, and how the referral discount works. Not sure how I will pay but at least it's a start.
The devotion of thought to an honest achievement makes the achievement possible.

robert
Site Admin

#19 Postby robert » Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:44 pm

Good questions, Hayley. They'll likely get back to you soon.

The "referral" discount actually goes to the person who refers the new cruisers, so in this case, it would go to me. But as I think we talked about in FL, I could pass it back on to you. It's part of my job working with the cruise to not only promote it, but get people to sign up and they give me a kick back on each person I refer who signs up. Much like Vegan Essentials does when people buy Vega for example, per my referral. They provide a kick back to me for sending them more business.

I'm sure they'll get back with you soon, but email me about the referral thing. If you do end up signing up, I'm happy to give you that referral amount they'll give me, back to you.

Have a great day!

Robert

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

Return to “General Discussion”