greetings from Finland!

xevious

Hello everyone,

I just joined recently, so I figured might as well introduce myself. My name is Patrik and I'm from Finland. I've been training quite consistently for 6-7 years now, with weight lifting and competing in Muay Thai. I haven't had a proper mass building program until recently. I got inspired by Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness-book and am currently working out five days per week and eating a whole bunch of vegan foods. I've been a vegetarian for more than 10 years. I don't buy any animal based foods and my nutritional program consists of 100% animal free foods, but I eat a bit of cheese every now and then...

As mentioned earlier, I've been working out for quite some time, but I realized that I've reached the point where I won't be making any progress without a proper bodybuilding program. My aim is not to become a proper bodybuilder tho, but just to gain a bit of muscle. My aim is to be quite thin but muscular. I started off really skinny weighing about 123 lbs years ago. Currently I'm around 163 lbs and working my way towards my goal of 176 lbs.

It's good to be here and I'm sure you guys will keep me inspired!

Welcome Patrik,

Thanks for joining our group!

Hope you're enjoying the forum. All the best with your goals for muscle gain. We have a lot of great role models here who have done an awesome job with building muscle, mass, strength and size.

Happy New Year!

-Robert