AEBT's training journal

Create and maintain your own personal online journal. Log your meals and/or workouts, and monitor your progress. Hold yourself accountable and receive support, suggestions, and be open to feedback.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

aebt
Finch

AEBT's training journal

#1 Postby aebt » Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:30 pm

Because I just found out about this today, I'll start from today forward, but include yesterday's cardio.

Mon Jan 2nd - treadmill (3 min warm up, 12 min run @ 5.0, 30 min brisk walk with varying inclines)

Tue Jan 3rd - no gym day (not feeling 100%), breakfast (blueberry, strawberry, banana, peanut butter, flax, almond milk smoothie), snack, snack (granola bar), lunch (left over gumbo and brown rice, happy herbivore recipe), snack (apple), dinner (baked ziti, steamed veggies, also from happy herbivore), lots of water all day long!

Plan for tomorrow is spin class.

C.O.
VBB Moderator

Re: AEBT's training journal

#2 Postby C.O. » Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:37 pm

Nice, are you still sticking to your training? Post post post, get free stuff. Spin class, yeah I'm convinced its pretty amazing. I cant believe how in shape my ex got from spin class, after we broke up of course... It should be some sort of rule that ex's get fat and age badly after you break up with them. hahaha.

Hope 2012 brings you good fitness and health, keep sharing please.

-Dylan

Return to “Online Training Journals & Blogs”