what your fav vegan bulk food

so far so good, ive managed a all vegan diet for several weeks and have kept up my body weight. the diet is no prob ,its getting the right amount of kal and correct nutrient mix....... i have to say thank god for loads of fresh fruit, easy way for me to bulk

lol maybe more than most people .love everything on your list except tofu,and tempeh. ive tried to hide them in dishes but it just work for me. hate to admit but im very lazy in the kitchen dept, ilke things to be easy and ready fast...peanut butter mmmmm

Clean bulking favorites, lots of well-spiced tofu and seitan in massive quantities, usually mixed in with black eyed peas, spinach and/or collard greens, onions and brown rice (throw in some hot sauce and it's a winner!), not to mention lots of nuts/seeds and Vega protein powders. Also, lots of high protein/lower carb multi-grain breads (one I get locally has 6g protein per slice and only 7g carbs), put on some peanut butter or organic fruit spreads and it's good. When I get on a kick for my favorite fresh fruits like pears, bananas and grapes, I definitely put down plenty of those as well.

Not-so-clean bulking favorites would include vegan candies and chips - give me a bag of the Sweet Chili Lime Doritos and a bag of licorice or hard candies and I'm good to go for stuffing myself with crap foods. And, of course, vegan pizzas, my downfall and cause of putting on about 8 lbs. in 7 weeks of not training and eating way too much over the holidays!

Clean bulking favorites, lots of well-spiced tofu and seitan in massive quantities, usually mixed in with black eyed peas, spinach and/or collard greens, onions and brown rice (throw in some hot sauce and it's a winner!), not to mention lots of nuts/seeds and Vega protein powders. Also, lots of high protein/lower carb multi-grain breads (one I get locally has 6g protein per slice and only 7g carbs), put on some peanut butter or organic fruit spreads and it's good. When I get on a kick for my favorite fresh fruits like pears, bananas and grapes, I definitely put down plenty of those as well.

Not-so-clean bulking favorites would include vegan candies and chips - give me a bag of the Sweet Chili Lime Doritos and a bag of licorice or hard candies and I'm good to go for stuffing myself with crap foods. And, of course, vegan pizzas, my downfall and cause of putting on about 8 lbs. in 7 weeks of not training and eating way too much over the holidays!

God, now I am really hungry, thanks a lot!

Haha, make it a tanktop and I'm in. Also you're signature rules, Have Heart are rad!

I've seriously been considering printing shirts that say really ridiculous things regarding lifting. Maybe I will do it if enough people would be into.

And thanks! They are/were one of my favorite bands for sure.

Right now I am on a mass building phase. I am 6'3" and only 212 lbs. I say only, because I am never satisfies. I want to be at least 225. Unfortunately we are on a tight budget and I had to cut out protein powders. I am just eating a lot of food, peanut butter or almond butter on whole grain bread, cereals, oatmeal, yogurt, soy milk, nuts, sauteed tofu with liquid aminos and turmeric, pancakes, quinoa and whatever else I can find.