23-year-old Inspired

adrianisgnarly

I've always been into vegetarianism and veganism. And I've definitely always been into bodybuilding/fitness. Robert Cheeke has inspired me. And it's because of him that I know it's possible to build a lot of muscle as a vegan.

As of now, I'm a vegetarian, not a vegan. But I am trying vegan nutrition when it comes to my training. I'm glad there's a forum where I can chat and have support from other people going through the same challenge.

Well, just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Adrian

Hi Adrian!

So glad you are linked in here!!

Robert has been an inspiration to me as well, and I know for a fact I wouldn't be where I am (vegan) today if I hadn't met him! So grateful!

I hope you make good connections here and are able to find the best way to get started on the right foot!

If you haven't already, you should check out Thrive in 30 by Brendan Brazier! So much useful information!

Good luck on your journey!

Hi Adrian! Thank you for the kind words. How nice of you. I really appreciate it and so great to have you here!

Thanks for joining the forum. Hope you enjoy the community we have. The members are some of the nicest people I know.

All the very best and welcome aboard!

-Robert