Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:26 pm
Location: Burnsville, Minnesota
|Morning Weigh In 228.8
I don't do anything heavy for Legs because of my surgery and Knee Injury from a couple months back.
- 5 minutes of walking front kicks warming up...
- Goblet Squats - 30x12, 40x12, 40x12, 40x10,40x10, 30x10
- DB SL Deadlifts - 30x12, 40x10, 40x10, 40x10, 40x10, 40x10
- Step Ups (3 high than after 1st set went to 2 high) - 4x20 reps each leg
- DB Calve Raises - 3x40x20
- Lying Down Leg Lifts - 15,12,12
- Lying down Side Leg Lifts - 20,12,12
- Balance Board - 45 seconds, 1 minute 50 seconds
- Walking in place, High Knees Kicks, punches, Heisman steps (from the Insanity videos) and other stuff for 20 minutes for my cardio.
Woke up late so I am playing catch up with the calories.just going to have to have a late evening snack i guess.
Water Intake aprox. 128 oz
- Breakfast - steel oats, hemp powder, banana, flaxseed meal, almond milk, packet of stevia, Kombucha Multi Green (27p,86c,16f)
- Lunch - Garbanzo beans, Brown Rice, Quinoa, canned peas, turmeric, cayenne pepper, Bragg amino and sprinkles 26p,99c,5f)
- Pre workout sunflower seeds, 2 bananas (7p,61c,14f)
- Post Workout Naked Juice, Sunwarrior Protein (21p,67c,1f)
- Snack Garbanzo Beans, Olive Oil, Mrs Dash Table blend, medium salsa,Bragg ACV, bunch of kale (21p,65c,20f)
- Dinner Vega Whole Food health optimizer (26p,23c,7f)
- snack Bob's Red Mills Raw Sunflower Seeds, Bottle of He'Brew Genesis Ale (7p,19c,16f)
cals172012.jpg [ 11.91 KiB | Viewed 1840 times ]
Fitness and Diet Journal
Every human being is the author of his own health or disease. ~ Buddha ~
Last edited by jbrickzin on Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:02 pm, edited 4 times in total.