2. 50lbs (10 reps)

3. 45lbs (10 reps)

4. 40lbs (10 reps)

5. 35lbs (10 reps)

6. 35lbs (10 reps)

Supplements Used:

2 scoops of ACG3

2 creatine 185 pills

1 1/2 scoops of Vega Post Workout (will be continuing protein intake throughout the night to reach my protein goal)

Love the routine! Hit it hard and keep us posted!

I will for sure. Saw the article you posted and was like I need to try it this way. We try and switch our routine every few weeks to keep our muscles on their toes. When I first started at the gym I used to have everything days and it was fun but it lacked focus and I think that was the focus I needed to make it legit.

Concentration Curls (4 sets):

35lbs (10 reps)

40lbs (5 reps)

35lbs (5 reps)

30lbs (10 reps)

Thoughts -

I think I should have maybe started at 40 because when I went up to it after seeing that I could do 10 I had sort of used my energy before moving up. I may start with 40 next time to get maximum reps out with the heavier weights.

Overhead Triceps Extension With Dumbell (3 sets):

35lbs (10 reps)

40lbs (10 reps)

30lbs (10 reps)

Thoughts - I could probably have done a few more sets but I didn't want to burn my triceps out too early so that they could get the benefit of being worked out on other excercises in different/potentially more challenging ways. It was early in the workout at this point.

Hammer Curls (4 sets):

35lbs (10 reps)

30lbs (10 reps)

27.5lbs (10 reps)

25lbs (10 reps)

Thoughts - These are always a little bit of a challenge for me but ever since seeing someone do them a while back I really like the challenge they present with working out biceps and it's a little more fun that just your basic bicep curl. I would say this excercise ends up being a staple on every day biceps are included individually.

Triceps Press (3 sets):

180lbs (5 reps)

160lbs (10 reps)

150lbs (10 reps)

Thoughts - I like this machine even though it feels weird to sit in because the seat is slanted downward. It's funny lifting something in that way that is heavier than I am that makes me hover about a millimeter above the seat, but I can lift it haha.

Incline Shoulder Press with Free Weights (3 sets):

45lbs (11 reps)

40lbs (6 reps)

35lbs (6 reps)

Thoughts - This is also a favorite of mine. Mostly because it makes my biceps look awesome in the mirror while doing them . This while it does have obvious benefits I feel like is a self-esteem excercise. On days where I feel like i'm really lagging or not performing up to where my crazy mind thinks it should be performing, doing these reminds me that I am strong and it's something i'm good at so it makes me feel better. On this particular day it was awesome to be able to up my max to 45lb free weights but my second two sets were a little lacking. Next week if the same happens I may also do an extra set of 20's with as many reps as I can possibly do to make up for what my arms weren't willing to perform.

Dip/Chin Assist Machine (My current weight is 167.2lbs):

110lb resistance with both Dips and Pull-Ups 1 set of each (57.2lbs lifted)

120lb resistance with both Dips and Pull-Ups 2 sets of each (47.2lbs lifted)

Thoughts - For those who are not familiar with this machine it's actually pretty cool and accessible for people who's strong points do not include Dips or Pull-Ups. You set the weight with the pin and it has a platform to balance on which helps to use that weight to counteract your body weight. So say you weigh 150lbs and you set it at 100lbs with the pin, you are doing Dips and Pull-Ups with 50lbs of weight. This is a good way I think to ease into Dips using solely your own body weight which I don't really have a problem with or Pull-Ups using solely your own body weight which I think I am ok at.

Iso-Lateral Military Press (3 sets):

55lbs on each side (8 reps)

45lbs on each side (10 reps)

45lbs on each side (8 reps)

Thoughts - I always struggle a little bit with consistency of sets on this machine so I try to include it more as it's something i'm not great at. I always feel like the first set is a struggle but I get it done and then the sets after that i'm lacking a little. It could be placement during the workout but I kinda feel like (in my mind at least), if i've mastered something, I can do it consistently at ANY point in the workout and still be able to deliver the goods. This is just something I need to work harder at, or maybe introduce water a little bit sooner in my workout. The ACG3 even though it's a great pre-workout, it takes all the water to your muscles so you can perform at a higher degree but that also dehydrates you too so at some point you have to bring water into the equation. The one time I did try the electrolyte rehydrator that Vega makes in twin with the ACG3 I felt like it evened it out perfectly so it may be time to invest in some of that in addition.

Palms Up Barbel Wrist Curl Over a Bench (4 sets):

70lbs (10 reps x2)

60lbs (10 reps x2)

Thoughts - These are something I dread for one reason or another but I don't want to have massive upper arm and toothpick lower arm so I try to make myself do them. I think me disliking them is good enough reason to force myself to do them. I can't allow myself the chance to be my own worst enemy because it's all downhill from there. I recommend these if you find yourself skipping over forearms in your workout.

Barbel Preacher Curls (with the curved/slanted in the middle barbels):

60lbs (10 reps x3)

Thoughts - These were more of a for fun thing at this point. The workout was essentially done for me before the forearm stuff. I guess it was mostly because I had wanted to do one more bicep thing but had forgotten to do them, and I had done the same with 50lbs last week so I wanted to see where I was at and if I could do them. A few days out of the week we set a goal/benchmark for ourselves like for instance yeah this is such and such a muscle group day but I want to see if I can do Leg Press with 5 plates on each side, as a sort of reward and it can turn a crappy gym day into a positive gym day because you've reached a goal. On a side note be careful on the leg press and only lift what you are 100 percent confident you can lift. I have been working around cracked ribs, which are almost healed for 3 weeks now. It was legs day and I had already done a significant amount of leg exercises. I wanted to challenge myself and see if I could lift 5 45lb plates on each side. I was able to do a full set, however that was literally all the juice I had left and when I decreased the weight on the press I replaced one 45lb plate on each side with a 25 instead. Lemme give you an important piece of advice here. There is a difference between listening to your gut and being stubborn and is easy to confuse when you're going to the gym in the first place to lift heavier weights. I knew I should have either called it quits after that set or took more weight off. I didn't and my ego put my back in the seat with the odds against me. I lifted the weight up, released the stoppers, and started to decline downward. My legs completely buckled. I am shorter so I have to have the seat propped completely up, which also allows me no escape. Because something like that can and did happen so fast there really is no way for someone to adequately spot you because from where another person can stand there is nowhere to get good enough leverage to stop the sled from coming down. As a result even with a spotter, 410lbs pushed my legs into my chest and I felt my ribs pop inward. I may find other ways to work out that muscle group on the future or at least listen to my common sense next time and take extreme care with this machine. It has hindered my workouts ever since because i've had to work around it and had not been able to do my favorite things until this week. Please be careful. If you see someone taking extra care on a machine, let that be an example to be twice as vigilant about it. Something like that could have put me out of the game for longer if I wasn't lucky. Fortunately my body heals fast and this week I have been able to perform at my old level with very minor pain. BE SAFE!

Supplements Used:

AcG3 (two scoops) - roughly about (6000mg of Creatine combo Creatine Citrate, Creatine Magnesium Chelate, and Creatine Ethyl Ester)

Vega Post Workout - 1 1/2 scoops (35 grams of protein approx)

I will continue supplementing with Vega Protein for the rest of the night with my meals until with a combination of both food and protein drink I reach 140 to 150 grams of protein.

Edited by xVeganDestroyerx

I also wanted to mention, and I think this is something that Robert suggests in his book Vegan Bodybuilding and Fitness, warming up before stretching. We usually do 5-10 mins of cardio before stretching before the workout. Getting the blood flowing makes those muscles easier to stretch and less likely to be damaging if you stretch a little too far. Also make sure you take the time to stretch what you worked out the previous day and what you're going to work out that day. Make sure you stretch adequately no matter how long it takes you. Your workout will be better and you'll be less likely to get hurt.

Sorry this is a few hours late, was trying to make sure to compile all the info from what I had eaten too which can be difficult because I eat anything that isn't nailed down and not terrible for you.

Barbel Rows (4 sets):

1. 80lbs (12 reps)

2. 60lbs (10 reps)

3. 70lbs (10 reps)

4. 50lbs (10 reps)

Thoughts - Could probably have lifted a little more but I didn't want to fatigue myself too early and under-deliver on some of the other excercises.

Pull-Ups (4 sets):

1. 110 lbs resistance, 58lbs lifted (12 reps)

2. 100 lbs resistance, 68lbs lifted (12 reps)

3. 120 lbs resistance, 48lbs lifted (12 reps)

4. 120 lbs resistance, 48lbs lifted (12 reps)

Lat Pull-Downs (4 sets):

1. 120lbs (12 reps)

2. 120lbs (12 reps)

3. 100lbs (10 reps)

4. 100lbs (12 reps)

Thoughts - Got kinda dehydrated here from my pre-workout ACG3. Took a water break.

Dumbell Shrugs (4 sets):

1. 50lbs (15 reps)

2. 65lbs (15 reps)

3. 45lbs (15 reps)

4. 35lbs (15 reps)

Thoughts - 65lbs was fine weight-wise for me to lift but it was a little much for my hands to take and was hard to keep a grip on.

Bench Press (4 sets):

1. 95lbs (10 reps) *warm-up*

2. 155lbs (10 reps)

3. 145lbs (10 reps)

4. 125lbs (14 reps)

Thoughts - Bench is my favorite. Satisfied with what I did today.

Dumbell Incline Bench (3 sets):

1. 50lbs (8 reps)

2. 45lbs (6 reps)

3. 40lbs (8 reps)

Thoughts - Was really damn tired at this point.

Close/Narrow-Grip Bench Press (3 sets):

1. 115lbs (9 reps)

2. 95lbs (10 reps)

3. 95lbs (12 reps)

Thoughts - I was really tired at this point and I think I took too long between exercises and my muscles cooled down so the last set was a super challenge but I think I really like this exercise and plan to do it more in the future. It felt weird because there is more balance involved in this one but after getting used to it, it's pretty fun.

Food/Supplements Consumed Today:

I don't have exact numbers here for some stuff, just speculations/guesstimations. This is what I had in order today.

ZLT from Daily Juice (Raw) (10-15g protein?)

Raw Bread

Dehydrated Beet Bacon

Sunflower Sprouts

Lettuce

Tomato

Coconut Mayo

Vegan Ice-Cream Sundae with Vegan Marshmallows

(gonna guess about 400-500 calories)

Vega Sport Protein Berry 1 and 1/2 scoops (37.5 g)

Cashew Linguine (5-10g protein?)

Popcorn Tofu (25g protein?)

Vegan Shells and Cheese with Broccoli

Spicy sesame potatoes

chocolate chip cookie

Half a black forest cookie

Yerba Mate Empower Mint

ACG3 Pre-Workout Drink (2 scoops)

Creatine 185 (2 pills/1 dose)

*workout happened here*

Vega Sport Protein Berry 1 and 1/2 scoops (37.5 g)

So today was an awful workout day for me. Sleep definitely played a factor in that. I was absolutely exhausted today, put on the wrong shoes (not my gym shoes), forgot a pre-workout etc. I made it through 5 sets of dead lifts, about 5-7 mins of cardio total because I wanted to do something. I ended up being just not in a condition to work out very long today and it was pretty disappointing. Wanting to lift, and not having the gas to get going is an awful feeling.

Here is what I did make it through today nonetheless

Deadlifts (5 sets):

1. 65lbs (10 reps)

2. 65lbs (10 reps)

3. 65lbs (10 reps) *These were initially intended to be warm-up reps but I had such low energy that I was tanked right away*

4. 85lbs (10 reps)

5. 85lbs (6 reps)

After this I tried to do some cardio on the treadmill. I was just far too dizzy feeling to continue. This is where I stopped today. I'll just have to rest and try harder tomorrow.

As for food I intend on stuffing my face but right now i'm eating Tempe, Brocolli, and Mushrooms that have been steamed/sauteed in a small amount of olive oil, filtered water, and braggs.

Hey, xVeganDestroyerx!

Believe me, some days I can barely get moving and motivated due to low energy when I get to the gym - I've had a handful of sessions this past year where I went in, warmed up, knew something was off, and waited until the next day. While it's nice to try and always be on plan, sometimes life throws a curve and waiting one more day or two is the best thing for a good workout. Don't worry too much about it, just hit it hard in the next day or two when energy levels are better, and it'll be good!

So today was sort of a make up for what I wasn't able to do yesterday, day.

Overhead Barbell Press (5 sets):

3 warmup sets with just the bar (45lbs) (10 reps)

1. 85lbs (10 reps)

2. 85lbs (4 reps)

3. 75lbs (10 reps)

4. 75lbs (7 reps)

5. 65lbs (10 reps)

Thoughts - I don't have much experience with this one, so I was only able to lift a little. Next time will be better I think.

Hyper Extensions (3 sets):

1. Body Weight (15 reps)

2. Body Weight (15 reps)

3. Body Weight (20 reps)

Thoughts - The machine we have at our gym to use for this is really uncomfortable and no matter how far down you are you find yourself sliding back and getting your manhood crushed a little.

Dumbell Lateral Raise (3 sets):

1. 25lbs (12 reps)

2. 25lbs (12 reps)

3. 25lbs (12 reps)

Thoughts - We had just started adding these a little bit into our workout. They're a new challenge and I like them!

Incline Shoulder Press with Free Weights (3 sets):

1. 45lbs (12 reps)

2. 40lbs (12 reps)

3. 35lbs (12 reps)

Thoughts - Tried to start it with 50lb dumbells but i'm just not there yet. Couldn't even get it past the point where it was above my shoulders.

Cardio (Treadmill):

1. Heart Rate (Fat-Burn setting), 65% (10 minutes)

Supplements and Food:

Creatine 189 (two pills)

ACG3 (1 and 1/2 scoops)

Vega Sport Protein (1 and 1/2 scoops) 37g protein

Subway 6" (All veggies but banana peppers, salt and pepper)

Half a veggie pizza from promise pizza (Daiya cheese, black olives, green peppers, garlic, basil)

I'm sure i'll be eating more as the night goes on. I work graveyard tonight.

Cardio:

1 Hour Treadmill

Walked to and from the gym (about a mile each way)

I've been falling behind on cardio a little. It was time to give it a little attention. Tomorrow i'll probably do my compound lifts for legs and arms.

Supplements and Food:

ACG3

2 scoops of Vega Sport Protein (50g protein?)

Creatine 189 (2 pills)

Cliff Bar

Black Quinoa with almonds and Olives

Hammer Curls (4 sets):

1. 35lbs (10 reps)

2. 30lbs (10 reps)

3. 27.5lbs (10 reps)

4. 25lbs (10 reps)

Thoughts - Love em'.

Behind the Head Triceps Extension w/Free-Weights (4 sets):

1. 40lbs (10 reps)

2. 40lbs (10 reps)

3. 35lbs (10 reps)

4. 35lbs (10 reps)

Cable Bicep Curl (4 sets):

1. 30lbs (10 reps)

2. 25lbs (20 reps)

3. 25lbs (10 reps)

4. 25lbs (10 reps)

Thoughts - I saw someone doing these one day and it was always in the back of my mind so I set out to try them. I went to the cable cross machine, the handles on it were missing. I went to the tree where they keep all the different handles, they weren't there. I went to some of the other machines that have handles like that to see if I could bring them to my machine but they were fastened on tight with some thing that looked like you'd need a wrench to get it off the clip. Saw another cable cross machine and was like maybe I can take these ones off because it's the same machine. As i'm trying to take them off I realize that i'm trying to swap handles for the same machines and that I can just use this one and feel like an idiot. Getting buff commenced at that point.

Triceps Press (4 sets):

1. 190lbs (12 reps)

2. 210lbs (2 reps) *This actually made me float off of my seat haha. But, I did get 2 reps out of it even still*

3. 180lbs (10 reps)

4. 170lbs (12 reps)

Thoughts - I really love that I can lift more than I weigh on this machine. The idea seems absurd since you're pressing downward and always blows my mind a little.

Fore-arm Bench Curl (Palms Up) (4 sets):

1. 90lbs (10 reps)

2. 70lbs (12 reps)

3. 70lbs (12 reps)

4. 70lbs (12 reps)

Fore-arm Bench Curl (Palms Down) (3 sets):

1. 30lbs (10 reps)

2. 30lbs (12 reps)

3. 20lbs (12 reps)

Thoughts - Both of these fore-arm bench curls were down with a one of the smaller straight barbels, kneeling at the bench, the bench horizontal in front of you, and your wrists hanging over the edge of the furthest side. Pretty intense fore-arm workout. I forget about these sometimes and I have this weird fear in my head that i'll have jacked upper arms and skinny fore-arms. Would be pretty funny looking!

Supplements:

ACG3 Pre-Workout

Vega Sport Protein (2 scoops over the course of the rest of the night, I probably chugged half of it right away though)

Black Quinoa with almonds

Creatine 189 (two pills)

Edited by xVeganDestroyerx

Cardio warm-up on the treadmill at 3mph for 5 mins. Get that blood pumpin!

Barbel Rows (4 sets):

1. 80lbs (12 reps)

2. 70lbs (12 reps)

3. 60lbs (12 reps)

4. 50lbs (12 reps)

Thoughts - Probably should have done a warm-up set, hurt my lower back a little bit because of the stress of the immediate weight. However, after doing some lower back stretches immediately after I feel fine. No pain at all.

Pull-Ups (4 sets):

1. Unassisted, Just body-weight (10 reps front handles)

2. 50lbs resistance (10 reps/116lbs lift)

3. 70lbs resistance (12 reps/96lbs lift)

4. 90lbs resistance (12 reps/76lbs lift)

Thoughts - I wanted to make sure that I started weening myself off of assisted pull-ups since on my iron gym at home I can do them just fine without any kind of struggle. It's sort of tough in the gym because i'm of average stature and I feel like some of the machines including the unassisted pull-up bar are catered to incredibly tall people, so I have to jump for the handles. But I am going to work to a full 4 sets of unassisted. That's my goal. Also doing 50lbs on the assisted pull-up machine was essentially just body weight as well. It wasn't enough resistance to counteract my bodyweight so it just floated away from me underneath me. In order to make any contact with the kneeling pad I had to curl my feet underneath it. So even though I had set it to 50, that essentially was just body weight as well.

Lat Pull Downs (4 sets):

1. 130lbs (10 reps)

2. 120lbs (10 reps)

3. 110lbs (10 reps)

4. 100lbs (10 reps)

Thoughts - I really don't like these that much. They're uncomfortable, and i'm not that tall so I have to put my body weight into pulling the bar down so I can hook myself underneath the leg pads. I am able to do more and more which is nice and I know it needs to be done so I just do it and try not to complain too much. One thing about this is that it seems to be different on a cable version as opposed to the one where the bar is part of the machine itself and is just the extension of the arm on top. I can lift significantly more on the 2nd machine but this one I can't lift as much I don't know why. One of the many mysteries of the gym I guess...

Barbel Shrugs (3 sets):

1. 60lbs (15 reps)

2. 55lbs (15 reps)

3. 50lbs (15 reps)

Bench Press (4 sets):

1. 95lbs (10 reps) *warm up set*

2. 165lbs (8 reps)

3. 155lbs (7 reps)

4. 145lbs (10 reps)

5. 145lbs (11 reps)

Thoughts - A new max today! 165lbs! I'm really proud of how far i've come on the bench. This is my favorite exercise. I'm sure it is for a lot of people but I used to only have a bench at home before I started going to the gym. It gave me a good head-start so when I got to the gym I wasn't a noob. I had some strength to work with. This exercise is my way to stay connected with that I guess, in addition to being a good strength and ego bench-marker .

Incline Dumbell Chest Press (3 sets):

1. 50lbs (10 reps)

2. 50lbs (8 reps)

3. 40lbs (8 reps)

Thoughts - My third set was supposed to be with 45lbs weights but they were nowhere to be found so I just did 40's.

Food/Supplements:

ACG3 Pre-Workout

Creatine 189 (2 pills)

Cliff Bar

Vega Sport Protein (2 scoops, half of it right away the other half over the next few hours)

4 Uncrustables

Triscuits and Hummus (Like 1 whole container worth of hummus)

Today was a Cardio/Abs day

5 Mins of cardio on the cross-ramp as a warm-up.

Ab Circuit Training:

1. Knee/Hip Raise on Parallel Bars (12 reps)

2. Side Bend w/45lbs weight (15 reps each side)

3. Knee/Hip Raise on Parallel Bars (12 reps)

4. Side Bend w/45lbs weight (15 reps each side)

5. Knee/Hip Raise on Parallel Bars (12 reps)

6. Side Bend w/45lbs weight (15 reps each side)

7. Knee/Hip Raise on Parallel Bars (12 reps)

8. Side Bend w/45lbs weight (15 reps each side)

9. Decline Crunches (10 reps)

10. Side Bend w/45lbs weight (15 reps each side)

11. Decline Crunches (10 reps)

12. Side Bend w/45lbs weight (15 reps each side)

13. Decline Crunches (10 reps)

14. Side Bend w/45lbs weight (15 reps each side)

Thoughts - I went all out on this. No breaks in between exercises or sets. This was all seamless. My abs hate me right now. I haven't been able to focus on abs for a while or even really do any ab things for a while because of me cracking a rib so it was nice to be healed and be able to do some hardcore ab stuff. I recommend trying this or variations of this if you want a brutal ab workout.

Cardio (Gazelle):

-15 mins

-lvl 6

-145 calories burned

-.55 miles

Thoughts - I'm not sure if the machine is actually called a gazelle but that's what someone told me it was so i'm gonna go with it. I guess the important part here is that I was moving at a rapid pace on some sort of machine.

Stability Ball Crunches:

1. 100 reps

Thoughts - I first told myself I wanted to do it for the length of the song I was listening to. Then as I crept closer to 100 I decided that I wanted to get to 100 before the song ended. Goal accomplished.

Ab Coaster (3 sets):

1. 10 reps front, 10 reps left side, 10 reps right side (60lbs resistance)

2. 10 reps front, 10 reps left side, 10 reps right side (60lbs resistance)

3. 10 reps front, 10 reps left side, 10 reps right side (60lbs resistance)

Thoughts - By the end of this my abs were ready to quit. I think the machine is only supposed to hold 40lbs of resistance but as with any machine if there isn't enough weight on there people add and there is enough room for another 10lbs weight on each side so I went extra.

Stability Ball/Balance Board Planking:

1. For a minute straight

Cardio Treadmill/Free-Motion Fitness Test:

-V02 Max 37.6

-Roughly 100 calories burned

-Roughly about 20 mins

Thoughts - I'm not sure what that score means as I can't find anywhere on the internet what the scale or standards are for the test so I don't know if that score is good or bad.

Food/Supplements:

I didn't eat a lot today. My stomach has been kinda upset all day.

Cliff Bar

Builder Bar

Triscuits and Hummus

Quinoa w/mango, raisins, almonds, etc.

Garlic stuffed Green Olives

2 Chocolate cookies with white chocolate chips

ACG3 Pre-Workout

Creatine 189 (2 Pills)

Vega Sport Protein (1 1/2 scoops)

Vega Sport Protein (1 scoop)

Tomorrow I get to try out the vegan lifting belt I found at Academy Sports. As far as I can tell this is all man made. The tag lists no animal materials. It's made by the brand Altus. There is even a Nike one that was man-made as well. Be careful though there is one that looks exactly like it that is not man-made. Make sure to check the tag for the materials.

Lower back and shoulders day today.

Back Extension (4 sets):

1. 50lbs (10 reps)

2. 90lbs (10 reps)

3. 70lbs (10 reps)

4. 50lbs (10 reps)

Thoughts - I just kinda treated this as a lower back warm-up exercise instead of just going right into Dead Lifts. My back was feeling pretty good too after this.

Dead Lifts (2 sets):

1. Bar/45lbs (10 reps) *warm-up*

2. 65lbs (10 reps) *warm-up*

3. 125lbs (12 reps)

4. 125lbs (10 reps)

Thoughts - So I used a lifting belt for the first time today. It took all the pressure and I felt no strain on my back. As a result I was able to lift better. It forced me to lift properly, the way it propped my back up I felt like. I know there is the endless debate of belt/no belt but I really felt it was helpful. Lower back is a weaker area for me so any kind of protection that forces me to lift properly and takes some of the strain off of my back so I can strengthen it without too much stress is ok with me. I definitely approve so far. I could feel how heavy the weight was but there was no pain I guess is the long drawn out point i'm trying to make here.

Shoulder Press (3 sets):

1. 100lbs (10 reps)

2. 140lbs (10 reps)

3. 140lbs (10 reps)

Thoughts - So this was kind of the beginning of the end for me for today's workout. I somehow hurt my shoulder yesterday doing something, but it didn't even really hurt until today for some reason. Arnicare has been my friend and has helped the pain after the workout today but It severely limited me today. I tried doing a military press after this and it turns out that it put pressure on the exact spot of my shoulder where it is hurt so that stopped me in my tracks right there. Didn't even get two reps out. This kind of tanked my self-esteem too in addition and I called it a day.

Supplements:

Creatine 189 (2 pills)

ACG3 Pre-Workout (2 scoops)

Vega Sport Protein (2 scoops, 1 right away the other over the course of a few hours)

Today was a LITTLE better. Legs Day.

Leg Press (2 sets):

1. 180lbs (10 reps)

2. 180lbs (10 reps)

Thoughts - I was honestly afraid to go more than this. This was where I cracked my rib. So I had to kind of psych myself out to even get on this in the first place. I don't know if i'll be lifting my max on this for a long time. In the meantime there is a horizontal leg press that doesn't have all the weight angled down to crash on me if my legs give out again. I really underlifted on these sets but it's important to me to be able to work myself back up mentally to the spot where I can lift this again without fear.

Calf Extension (3 sets):

1. 90lbs (10 reps)

2. 90lbs (9 reps)

3. 90lbs (10 reps)

Thoughts - I did each rep really slow on this one to maximize the workout. I thought it would be fun to try. Walking isn't your friend after doing this typically.

Horizontal Leg Press (2 sets):

1. 150lbs (12 reps)

2. 180lbs (10 reps)

Thoughts - Even though this machine doesn't even go up to my max and I could lift the whole stack if I wanted to, I played it safe and tried it out. It puts a lot of stress on your shoulders but overall I think i'll be using this one for a while.

Adductor (2 sets):

1. 150lbs (12 reps)

2. 140lbs (12 reps)

Thoughts - This and the Abductor (which has a kind of creepy name for an exercise machine), are what we like to call "The Giving Birth Machines". If they had Exercise equipment in a Gyno office I image this is what would be in there.

Seated Leg Curls (5 sets):

1. 70lbs (10 reps) x5

Supplements/Food:

ACG3 Pre-Workout (2 scoops)

Cliff Bar

Cliff Trail Mix Bar

Builder Bar

Ocean Spray Cran Grape Juice

Vega Sport Protein (2 scoops)

Tofu and Vegetables with Spicy Black Bean Sauce

Creatine 189 (2 pills)