trueprotein turning into a bunch of ***

trueprotein.com got my order wrong

went for 100% gemma, they shipped me 1/2 leucine 1/2 caseinate.

what weirds me out is that gemma is high in leucine, and i got natural strawberry flavor on it, which makes me think of the last order from them being premium strawberry. paranoia is telling me they did this to harass me for being vegan. i emailed them about it.

thought it was noteworthy..

plus it took 9 days for them to get it to me, which is weird

Hopefully it's just a mistake - they are pretty clear about which blends/proteins are/aren't vegan so I don't see why they'd be hassling vegans. Plus, I'm sure that non-vegans order vegan proteins as well. Though, if this is a reoccurring them, I'll be super bummed out.

Guess it's convenient I need to place my order tomorrow. I'll let you know how it goes. Ha.

My only complaint is that the shipping could be faster.

Agreed. I think from here on out, I'm going to order for months at a time instead of just one month so I don't have to end up buying other powders until it gets to my door since there's always about a week delay. Though, for the amount of money I end up saving in the long run, I can't really complain.

Good morning John and thanks for the e-mail, we were about to contact you as we just received notification from the customer that received your order of the mistake. We will be issuing out a replacement for your order today with overnight shipping, along with a pre-paid return shipping tag for the existing material that you received.

We apologize for the inconvenience, but we appreciate your patience and understanding, and we will have those materials out to you immediately,

-Carl

Agreed. I think from here on out, I'm going to order for months at a time instead of just one month so I don't have to end up buying other powders until it gets to my door since there's always about a week delay. Though, for the amount of money I end up saving in the long run, I can't really complain.

I have been thinking about doing the same.

Order 10 pounds at first, once I get down to 5 order another 5 and keep doing that from there.

You know there are always 5% discount codes right?

I have been thinking about doing the same.

Order 10 pounds at first, once I get down to 5 order another 5 and keep doing that from there.

You know there are always 5% discount codes right?

I always forget about them. I haven't placed my order yet because I've been debating between getting some additional flavor packs or just buying some Amazing Grass Superfood to throw in there to make sure I'm covering all my bases (plus, their orange dreamsicle flavor is so fucking tasty).

FYI: check the weight of the items you receive from them. I bought BCAAs and the weight was way less then I should have received. They did send me an extra pound free of charge but it sucks that they didn't just give me what I paid for in the first place.

I also received someone else's order at first and had to pack it back up and mail it UPS to the person it was suppose to go to. So my order took a long time to actually get to me.