Hello

Guest drummer boy

back in the iron game after a long layoff. been training hard for about five months now.

i like to think about training, talk about training, exchange ideas about training--almost as much as i like training itself!

lifting weights is all about mind over metal. if you master your mind, there's nothing in this world that you can't do.

Welcome Drummer boy,

Nice to have you here. Enjoy your stay Cool you like to talk about training, me too. I need to get back to more consistent training and not just talking about it.

I'm just heading to sleep now but wanted to say Welcome Aboard!

All the best,

Robert

back in the iron game after a long layoff. been training hard for about five months now.

i like to think about training, talk about training, exchange ideas about training--almost as much as i like training itself!

lifting weights is all about mind over metal. if you master your mind, there's nothing in this world that you can't do.

Yes mate. Have you seen the video I posted in the Entertainment section?That just proves what we're talking about:

http://www.bofunk.com/video/1096/insane_flips_jumps_and_falls.html

Welcome Drummer!

You've found the right place for that!!

lifting weights is all about mind over metal.

I like that! I will make that my mantra while working out.

BTW, Gorilla, you're avatar rocks!

• 2 weeks later...
So...are you a drummer?

why yes! thanks for asking. tabla and traps. but most recently reverting back to pots pans abandoned machinery discarded refrigerators gas tanks and plastic buckets .