Hi from a Raw Vegan Vegan

wnddrrwmnn

Welcome wnddrrwmnn & RawFigure! So glad you both found this great community.

I recently chatted with a woman who runs a mostly vegetarian cooking school & she said they call a raw foods diet a "living foods diet." Have either of you heard that term?

BTW, I love Vegas, but only for about 48 hours, then I gotta get out. One of the characters on CSI said, "Vegas is the most artificial place in the world." I've got to agree. But I do enjoy playing blackjack!

Welcome wnddrrwmnn & RawFigure! So glad you both found this great community.

I recently chatted with a woman who runs a mostly vegetarian cooking school & she said they call a raw foods diet a "living foods diet." Have either of you heard that term?

BTW, I love Vegas, but only for about 48 hours, then I gotta get out. One of the characters on CSI said, "Vegas is the most artificial place in the world." I've got to agree. But I do enjoy playing blackjack!

What an adorable avatar!

Yeah, it is a living foods diet. Wow, if only I was versed in raw food preperation...that would be a great school as well! Very time consuming though!

As far as Vegas goes...yep...can't refute CSI. hehe. Everything from the clouds on the ceilings to silicone implants...Vegas is just about the most artificial place! I do love my 24 hour town however...it's a love/hate relationship.