Did you see Vegan Bodybuilding featured on TMZ on Jan 10th?

robert

Apparently there is a TV show called TMZ that a lot of people watch. I was on there last night without even knowing it and got text messages, emails, Facebook and Twitter posts about it.

Did any of you see it? It was pretty silly, but still worth checking out for fun:

Go here:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10150592001671062&set=p.10150592001671062&type=2&theater

Enjoy!

It's fairly funny

I don't understand, on mine, it has Steve Austin on the one for 1/10/12. I can't have the wrong date, because the only other thing it could be is 1st of october 2012, which hasn't happened yet, so it must be the right vid... what's going on!

http://i44.tinypic.com/2lk8lcz.jpg

It was also posted on my FB wall in a FB video someone made using their phone to film the TV. And surprisingly, it is high quality too.

I'll try to find the accurate link. It was under the Stone Cold one (the full length episode - which is about 19 min long).

No. That is an error on their part, of course. I would never hope or wish for separate competitions just for vegans. That would be incredibly counter productive (suggesting poor little vegans need to have their own weak competitors to compete against).

Some have thought that to be a good idea, for some reason (vegan-only competitions, or raw food only, etc.). Terrible idea, if you ask me, for about 1.2 billion reasons.

Was cool to see them giving Vegan Bodybuilding some exposure. I didn't mind that they had some misinformation (including the with the cruise. There is no such thing as a Vegan Bodybuilding Cruise) but just the fact that they said, "Vegan Bodybuilding" over and over, and had some fun with it, was good for us and our general exposure. We'll take it