Glucosamine

BlueStorm

Hey guys.

I hope you can help me out!

I was perscribed glucosamine for my knees.

They have been "cracking".

So I look at the ingredients and see they are made of shells froms shellfish.

Is there a substitube for that?

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

BTW

I found Deva vegan glucosamine on amazon but for me they charge 26 dollars in shipping and handeling....that's twice the bottle price!

• 2 weeks later...

I can definitely help with getting DEVA Glucosamine for less - we have both the original:

http://store.veganessentials.com/deva-vegan-glucosamine-tablets-p1100.aspx - $9.99 per bottle, and the version with MSM & CMO here: http://store.veganessentials.com/vegan-glucosamine-with-msm--cmo-by-deva-p1421.aspx -$14.95 per bottle.

And, if you use coupon code "RCBOOK", you'll get 10% off AND we give 5% back to help Robert Cheeke keep this site going, too!

As for someone from the USA charging that much, that's crazy! I could send an international flat-rate envelope for $12.95 anywhere in the world, and can fit usuall 4-8 average sized supplement bottles into the envelope to keep costs down.

I'd be more than glad to help with getting you whatever you need, just say the word if you have any questions!

PS - it looks like the product BuiltRaw suggested has an animal gelatin capsule, so you might want to stick clear of that one if you definitely want something that's vegan!

Wow that is an awesome service you guys have. Also I'm surprised about the new chapter products capsels. Never going to use that again thanks or the heds up and sorry for the suggestion I have to do my homework better. But on a side not I used the liquid form which is vegan and very effective. but not a great taste.

Wow that is an awesome service you guys have. Also I'm surprised about the new chapter products capsels. Never going to use that again thanks or the heds up and sorry for the suggestion I have to do my homework better. But on a side not I used the liquid form which is vegan and very effective. but not a great taste.

Ah, only saw that the New Chapter item was showing capsules, I suppose if you can get a liquid version without the gelatin, that would likely be totally fine Understand about the taste, lots of things I've tried over the years that claim to have a "pleasant flavor" that were more than challenging to get past, so I'm not surprised about that part. Didn't even see the other liquid version, but if it's a good product, I'll have to check on it for our shop, since we're always up for bringing in good new vegan supplements (and, it's nice to have something other than just a different brand of glucosamine for joint relief! )