Mina's training journal

Create and maintain your own personal online journal. Log your meals and/or workouts, and monitor your progress. Hold yourself accountable and receive support, suggestions, and be open to feedback.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

Mina
Manatee

Re: Mina's training journal

#16 Postby Mina » Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:16 am

thanks !

Looks like I can't just keep adding to a previous post AND stay subscribed, as my app is a jerk and somehow loses track of this one, forcing me to use FireFox to find it instead... defeating the purpose of an app... ugh, w/e. Anyways, hopefully posting now will put my journal at the top of the list now, so going back to app...

Note: oh goody, there it is... /facepalm. Now back to posting from my app.

Mina
Manatee

#17 Postby Mina » Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:28 am

Sunday
Weight: 120ish
Burned jogged for 20mins, 140
Consumed: Vega pre-workout Energizer, Vega whole meal optimizer in a smoothy with half a cup of banana & berries, coconut milk, green powder supplement, extra rice protein & omegas 369.
I sampled the new go4trim fiber supplement from genuine health which made me feel buzzed, had 2 homemade sandwiches, then tried to make some high fiber protein bars to snack on while at work. They turned out alright for a first attempt and no recipe. Oh, and I had an endurance bar from Vega.

Mina
Manatee

#18 Postby Mina » Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:30 am

Monday
I feel sick today. My head hurts & my nose is stuffy. I'll go jog anyways & just walk if it's too tough.
Took some pre-workout energizer, then blended up some Vega meal optimizer, bananas, berries, & rice protein with water.

Ate 2 apples, a raw active greens chocolate bar, big salad, and homemade sandwich with Tofurky, vegenaise, Dijon, lettuce & some Daiya on some high fiber bread.
Last edited by Mina on Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mina
Manatee

#19 Postby Mina » Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:32 am

Oh! Side note! I just discovered that there is a gym near my work! Crazy! I'll try to check it out soon & see if I can't just go there before work & then shower and change when I'm done =D

misteradam
Rabbit

#20 Postby misteradam » Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:14 pm

I am sick today too, can't even speak. Going to follow your example and run anyway! Maybe try to remember my tai-chi form =D

Awesome news about the gym, hope it works out.

Mina
Manatee

#21 Postby Mina » Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:42 pm

Oh man, I wasn't that bad though, just ended up having the sniffles, sneezies, & I knew I wouldn't be able to work out tomorrow. =D course, I was also taking this potent herbal mix when I got to work which has helped =)

Hope you didn't make yourself worse!

misteradam
Rabbit

#22 Postby misteradam » Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:00 pm

Yeah I wasn't able to do much haha

Mina
Manatee

#23 Postby Mina » Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:50 am

Aww lol take care of yourself love! I'm not feeling as hot today either, and had to wake up at 5:30 for a 7 am meeting. Can't even get 8+ hrs of sleep when I'm sick lol.
Thankfully, its an off day as far as working out goes, so I don't have to wake up even earlier.

Breakfast
Coffee, soy creamer & Stevia.

Snack
Some cookie-like thing that I made lol which had old style oat meal, hemp seeds, chia seeds, coconut oil, peanut butter, sesame seed butter, & 1 mashed banana.

Lunch
2 home made sandwiches, consisting of high fiber bread, Tofurky, Vegenaise, mustard, lettuce and a few shreds of Daiya.

Dinner
Had a go4trim stick from Genuine Health, a big homemade salad of red chard, curly lettuce, Braggs liquid aminos, lemon juice, fresh garlic & onions, and my herbal seasoning mix, along with some homemade miso soup. So full lol.
Last edited by Mina on Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

misteradam
Rabbit

#24 Postby misteradam » Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:57 pm

Hope you feel better soon. My lungs are starting to act up, probably getting bronchitis.

Mina
Manatee

#25 Postby Mina » Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:48 am

Oi that's no good, take care of yourself mister!

Today, I will hopefully feel better, be well-rested & rdy to start jogging again! :D

misteradam
Rabbit

#26 Postby misteradam » Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:12 pm

I feel much better and am ready to get back into the workout swing! Hope your recovery is equally speedy!

Mina
Manatee

#27 Postby Mina » Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:36 pm

Thanks love! I think I'm getting there too. I wasn't able to work out today, and I'm pretty bummed out about it. I tossed and turned last night, had nightmares of being on the Rachel Ray show & her guest was killing baby chickens on tv with salad prongs, heh. It really disturbed me lol. Anyways, all that to say, I was still sick and couldn't get enough sleep before work even without working out.

Sleep is vital to me, seemingly more so than for the average north American. I feel extremely and terribly uncomfortable all day if I can't get enough; my body & head aches, I can't seem to shake the grumps out of me lol and its just a state I premised myself I wouldn't be in at work, if I could avoid it. It will end up making me hate my job, something I don't want to have to do, since I will have to work for a very long time lol.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow. I work at 11 so I have plenty of time to get a good nights rest and workout, cats & dreams permitting lol ;)

Today, I had some Vega pre-energizer regardless, as its a healthier & tastier source of caffeine than the coffee I have access to. I then had a raw active greens chocolate bar, a go4trim supplement, Amy's microwave enchiladas, hemp chips and hommus. For dinner I ate cookies, miso soup and a chard/red lettuce salad. Just ate some toast, butter & hommus bed time snack heh.

Mina
Manatee

#28 Postby Mina » Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:05 am

Woohoo! I got enough sleep and it was wonderful!

It's Vega time!

Mina
Manatee

#29 Postby Mina » Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:57 pm

Ok, went jogging, did well, and then came back angry. This isn't the first time I am just in a foul mood after jogging. I'll have to search around the website & see if what I'm doing wrong or if its common and how to deal with it.

Mina
Manatee

#30 Postby Mina » Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:47 pm

Nightly bump to my own thread so my app doesn't lose it :(

Return to “Online Training Journals & Blogs”