Want to try the NEW Vega Sport Products for FREE?

robert

Got your order and within an hour it was packaged and sealed with a thank you note inside.

Thanks again!

You rock!

Big shipping day today. Exciting stuff! I love spreading the word about Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness through my book and clothing and I love getting Vega products to others to try them out as well. We have so much great stuff now!

Hey Robert I received the package today. Thanks! Maybe we can work out some kind of monthly thing where I send you money and you send me 3 or 4 times what it is worth in product... Can't wait to try out the new products and especially read your book and put some of your experience to practice. Thanks again for EVERYTHING!

Thanks for your support!

I only have the products for promo purposes, I don't sell any directly, so I won't be able to do that suggestion, but I appreciate your interest in Vega!

I have various promos going on all the time which include bonus Vega products.

All the best. Enjoy the goodies!

Cool!

You can order a t-shirt instead of the book, or order multiple clothing items, whatever you like. Shirts, tank tops, and shorts are all the same as the book so you can trade them out easily.

I have tons of Vega to use as promotional items when people support Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness. Feel free to email me directly [email protected] if you want to piece something together. I have gym bags, headbands, muscle shirts, tank tops, etc.

Most of it is pictured here:

http://www.veganbodybuilding.com/?page=products

You can also order Vega from one of the stores I work with and then get bonus Vega from me for ordering Vega. So lots of options

Thanks!