Lets do this! Jeremy's training log

Hey Jeremy! We're halfway through the VBB New You for the New Year Challenge! Congratulations on such great consistency and dedication. I hope all is going well, and I wish you continued success this week and throughout the rest of the challenge!

Hope you're staying warm up there in Estes!

All the best,

Karen

Hi Robert! Things are going well at the gym! I've been able to increase weight on most of my exercises. I'm increasing weight when I realize I can do more then 10 reps. The first few times, I may only do 8 reps or so on the new weight but then i jump up pretty quickly. As for pre workout food, its usually an apple and bottle of water. If I have some of the Vega pre-workout energizer, I'll have one of those as soon as i wake up.

Karen, This month is going by so fast already! I'm trying to stay warm, its been freezing up here in Estes. I'll be posting my lasdt few workouts in about an hour, gotta run the kid to school....

I'm very sorry to hear about your grandmother's passing. Wishing you and your family well during a tough time.

I'm pleased to hear your weights are going up. It also looks like you're doing a lot of free weight exercises with barbells and dumbbells. That is excellent! On my road back to bodybuilding, which I'm in the middle of now, I've experienced incredible strength gains quickly by switching to exclusively free weights. Of course, that matches my "current' personal interest, so of course I'm a natural fan of the training style and look forward to it daily.

There is still room for machines and cables and if you like them, certainly do them, I am just happy to see the increase in free weight exercises, as I believe they produce the greatest ROI.

Thanks for the updates. Stay warm and keep after it. You're doing great work! Consistency and dedication are keys to success and work ethic supports them nicely. You seem to have all of them in place.

Nice to see you back at it!

How are you doing?

Hope you're feeling alright and things are going well.

Today I hammered out 20 min of cardio after an hour of heavy weights. Following that fat-burning formula to get myself lean fast for my trip to LA.

Have a great week of training!

Hey robert!

Things are going good, had a few family things to take care of but im back to the gym. How about you?

Yesterday at the gym:

1-26

20 min treadmill

4x20 pushups

3x10 crunches

Workout:

Bench press: 140x3x8

Lat raises: 20x3x10

Dumbbell shrugs: 50x3x8

Curls: 50x3x8

Forearm curl: 20x3 sets

20 min treadmill

Awesome!

I'm driving across the US and exhausted at the moment, but all is well. Had a huge day today! Met Mike Tyson and signed a book for him. Pretty epic!

All is well, rocking things out in L.A. at the moment. Here all week.

I'll catch up soon and I'll keep an eye on your journal.

Keep after it! Have fun!

Congratulations on finishing the month, Jeremy! How does it feel?

Looking forward to catching up soon. Hope you learned some new tips, new techniques and found this program about consistency and accountability to be rewarding and beneficial.

All the best!

-Robert

1-31

10 min tread

Abs Iso: 170x2x20

Pushups: 2x15

Hammer Curl: 30x1x12

30x1x10

30x1x18

Tri Press: 60x3x10

Smith Machine Floor Press: 70x3x12

Supinating Dumbell Curl: 25x3x10

Seated Dumbell Overhead Extend: 20x3x15

Rope Forearm Curl: 20x4

20 min treadmill

Nice to see you're still at it, Jeremy! Hope you're managing with all the snow right now.

Got your email request to have your journal reviewed for eligiblity. We'll be shipping out prize packages beginning mid-month! Great job during January, despite some setbacks! Hope you'll stick around the forum and continue to post and be a valuable member of this online community!

All the best,

Karen