Vitamin (M) I twisted my ankle

I had a great week of training in fact I got some awesome climbing time in and a full week of snow running.

Unfortunately, I ignored my little Jiminey Cricket telling me to walk to work and forget about getting extra time in. I fought that and instead laced up, strapped up my Yak Trax and insisted to get out the door. I love running in the snow it feels like a fantasy land far away. So out there door I went and got only .5 of a km when my foot hit a pothole then crash and burn. In front of a coffee shop. my body went flying and I felt my ankle pop and my head then arms and knee skid across the ground. Ouch!!! I knew This would be a bad one. When I looked up people were drinking there coffees and staring out in entertainment. I had a hard time picking myself up but I did, and continued to hobble to my parents house. I got a lot of help from my parents and I'm sure lucky to have them.

I was ready to start planing my healing strategy. (R.I.C.E) raise, Ice ,compress ,elevate. and begin an anti inflammatory diet consisting of Ginger, Collard greens Turmeric, Macca, Matcha and much more. My ankle and knee are huge the size of a mellon and an orange. I started to become bummed but I remembered I for got one thing, Good Happy Music! Vitamin (M).

There is a reason we created music and that we have such a connection to it. So I put on some sweet Ukulele music and almost immediately my emotions picked up. I felt alive! Keeping positive allows the body to relax and let the body begin to heal. That is number one. So remember when feeling down plug in a Happy tune and refresh the person.

PS. If your Jiminy Cricket says something it is often right. Go with the flow!

Edited by davidJkong