Protein from the UK

offense74

offense74 - Aye, I have started using them recently. They are decent, and cheaper than other places i have used. Pea protein is £25 for 5kg at the moment. Use the code MP7673 to get 5% off your order (if you do order) and it means i get some points too

Buzz

• 2 weeks later...

I bought 20kg pea protein from them . The big amount is to minimise the S&H costs (which ended up at £35 for both 10 and 20kg).

And buzz, I used your code

Mine is MP8978 if you choose to buy from them again.

I've bought from nutrisport before but this was much cheaper. Hope it doesn't f-k up my stomach

Thanks offense74 The code can only be used by new buyers I'm afraid. I used to use nutrisport too, but these guys are way cheaper. I guess even with the high s&h it works out pretty good for you, compared to other options.

Enjoy

Hey Buzz

Would it be too cheeky to ask if I could use your code & get some dosh off my myprotein order?

I'm impressed with their prices to say the least, plus they seem more aware of the emerging vegan market than anywhere else. The p&p is slower & more expensive than Nutrisport, but you really can't argue with those prices!

Hi James,

Feel free. You don't need to ask as we both score out of it. You may want to use offense74's code though, as i have had some point bringing action already from both here and VF

I saw you posted on their board about the vegan protein bars. Good going, I reckon soon they will give in to all the demand!

Cheers,

Buzz