Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:20 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Sara Jane's Training Journal
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:54 am 
Rabbit

Got up to get the day going and hit the gym and took a moment and realized I am sick!! Healing today with lots of green smoothies, green tea and soup and a few kettle bell exercises after work if I feel better. Resting up for a power workout tommorrow!!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:29 am 
Rabbit

Chest, back and arms today. 30 minutes on treadmill and 30 minutes on the elliptical. I will do more weights and squats when I get home from work. This weekend my brother-in-law is going to teach me squats with the barbell and other lifting exercises. So excited. I hate the weight machines..

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:53 am 
Rabbit

Kettle bell squats, 3 miles, weights when I get home. Maybe more specific updated to come if I find more time!!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:49 am 
Rabbit

Day o' rest. I still did some weight training an squats and stretching at home before work. I snowed last night!! So I may take the long walk to work.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:44 am 
Rabbit

The walk to the gym was so icy!! Got out and walked Home in a blizzard. Did sprints on the treadmill for a half hour. Elliptical for a half hour and quickly did a few sets of dips 15-10-10 at 60lbs. Did lay pulls 15-10-10 at 80lbs. Free weights and dance/cleaning party when I get home.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:08 pm 
Rabbit

Gym time with my sis<3 Hour of cardio then hip extensions, ab machine, leg lifts, leg press 10-10-10-15 at 120lbs meh.. I am getting the hang of the machines. Sit ups and crunches later.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:47 pm 
Rabbit

Busy body on my day off!! Finally relaxing. Walked 3 miles to and from my doctors office. Went to the gym directly after and did sprints on the treadmill for a half hour. Elliptical for a half hour then legs and abs. Leg press, hip extensions, inner and outer thighs, an machine and crunches. My muscles aren't getting sore like they used to even with upping the weight.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:25 am 
Rabbit

Rest day. I will walk a few miles because it is beautiful here today!!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:14 am 
Rabbit

Sick day. Fighting off a tiny cold. I am liking having two days of rest between going to the gym. I feel my muscles have time to do their thing. Tomorrow I have off from work so I plan on spending alot of time at the gym and using the steam room and sauna ahhhhh..

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:44 pm 
Rabbit

Danced my arse off and did free weights at home before heading to the gym. Intervals on the treadmill for 3 miles. Same on the elliptical for a half hour. Arms, chest and back. Just went to Whole
Foods and got all the Vega samples and packets I could get my hands on. My wallet just got annihilated. Should have order the samples online.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:38 am 
Rabbit

Tried the Vega Sport this morning and I loved it!! Also sipped on the electrolyte hydrator during cardio and had the chocolate protein for breakfast. Best chocolate protein yet!! 30 minutes doing interval training on the treadmill and 30 on the elliptical. 50 reps Lat pull downs, 25 reps pec machine, 50 reps dip machine and 50 reps mid row. My shoulders are sore!! Merry Hempster hot muscle rub is my pal today. Maybe some free weights if I have the energy tonight. Can't wait to try Vega endurance gel when the weather is nice enough for a long run!!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:55 am 
Rabbit

So sore today. Coming down with a cold. Resting up for tomorrow. Going to try the Vega Pre-Workout in the a.m. Just had the Chocolate Whole Health Optimizer. Delicious. Vega really has the chocolate favors down. Now for lots of vitamin c. If still feeling under the weather tomorrow I will skip cardio and do alot of weights.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:18 am 
Rabbit

What a bummer. My head cold is even worse. I really thought that if I told myself I would feel ok to work out I would. Today will be spent eating lots of cleansing foods and drinking tons of water and resting so I can powerhouse the gym tomorrow!!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:23 am 
Rabbit

As much as I tried to think I would be fine this morning to hit the gym, I am not. Head cold has got me, bad. Today will be spend doing crunches ad light weights at home and eating cleansing foods with tons of water and tea. Tomorrow will be better!!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:07 pm 
Rabbit

Still sick but just did 3 hours at the gym!! I thank Vega Pre-Workout Energizer. Holy Crap!! This stuff is amazing and the lemon-lime (as ugly as it is) is amazing tasting. Was bummed I am out of Vega Peotein Chocolate Powder but my other favorite is Rainbow Light Protein Energizer in vanilla or chocolate. I add a teaspoon of cacao powder to make it more chocolate-y. Going to order the Vanilla Chai Vega Protein tomorrow. So, did intervals on the treadmill (30 minutes) and elliptical (45 minutes) and did another 2 miles on the treadmill. Sister showed me some great stretches and my brother-in-law showed me some lower back work outs. Abs and legs today. Low weight and high reps. 2 mile walk. Stretching then done for the day!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next