Feel like my eating is starting to sort itself out while I am on holiday.
Yesterday (Thursday) is as follows:
- Shredded coconut
- Soy milk
- Brown rice crackers
- Smoothie comprised of the following: hemp protein, spirulina powder, banana, orange juice, soy milk
- quarter of a pack of Salt & Vinegar chips
I also enjoyed a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc witha friend that I had not seen for quite sometime. Exercise wise, only got in a 4km walk.
Today (Friday) is as follows
- Tofu scramble: tofu, silverbeet, onion, capsicum, tumeric
- Beans with a sauce made of tomatoes, mushrooms, and fresh herbs
- Homemade hash browns
- Raw chocolate thing a friend made from almonds, coconut, cocoa, and raisins
- Almonds. I couldn't eat anything else as I didn't feel hungry
- Broccoli sprinkled with soy sauce and shredded coconut
- Fresh corn
- Vegan schnitzel, made by Frys
- Garlic bread
Walked 8km today and it felt good.
I sometimes feel like a fraud doing this challenge whilst I am on holiday, but it is a good accountability thing for me. I am loving your mentorship Michelle, and will most definitely be back on track with what I have planned when I get back home in 6 days time