New You for the New Year Contest 5

Vision: To create a structure and formula for success in a health and fitness program, providing helpful tools, resources, and guidance to turn goals into reality, making New Year’s Resolutions come true.

Follow the 12 Days of Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness to achieve your New Year’s Resolutions! This 12-Day Formula For Success is the platform you need to finally make your health and fitness goals a reality.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

veginator
Gorilla

Re: New You for the New Year Contest 5

#61 Postby veginator » Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:13 pm

I like a specific exercise the most, flat bench presses, because they work many muscles at once (in chest, triceps, etc.), more so than any other upper body exercise. My lower body is pretty well developed from biking, running, racquet sports, etc., so I like to hit the upper body pretty hard on days when I do presses. Now that I'm being consistent with my workouts, it's finally starting to pay off, I set a PR today.

KatVonDstroya
Rabbit

#62 Postby KatVonDstroya » Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:21 pm

My legs! Seeing that line of definition between my knee and my quad gets me super stoked. It's a sign of strength in my eyes.
Wendi
aka
Kat Von D'storya
Ohio Valley Roller Girls

erindb
Finch

#63 Postby erindb » Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:23 pm

I love working out my arms and shoulders.

Airheart
Finch

#64 Postby Airheart » Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:24 pm

I love working my back. It helps me to perfect my posture which makes my aerial silks routines look beautifully controlled. All of my upper body muscles take part in this control and grace, but the back is my favorite.

vivalasvegans
Elephant

#65 Postby vivalasvegans » Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:25 pm

i look forward to bench press day a lot, but i have to say i like training legs on the bike better than anything else.
Radical simply means "grasping things at the root." - Angela Davis

Hotrodheads2004
Finch

#66 Postby Hotrodheads2004 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:13 am

I love working out all my body parts because when I am sore the next day I know that I am growing not just physically but mentally.

robert
Site Admin

#67 Postby robert » Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:23 am

We have a winner!

Thank you all so much for sharing your favorite muscle groups to train! This serves the community well. It's not just a contest to award a prize to someone, but also acts as a place to read dozens of stories from people from all over the world.

We appreciate you sharing!

Winners are picked at random by one of the organizers of this challenge and we appreciate all of you entering. Stay tuned for more biweekly contests and prizes.

Today's winner of the Vega prize package generously donated by Vegan Essentials - www.veganessentials.com and Vega - www.vegasport.com goes to forum member: hsorlando

And what did hsorlando say about her favorite muscle group to train?

"This is not an easy question to answer! :) I like to feel the burn after any exercise, so I like to train all of them. My favorite right now would have to be biceps. I just love to do bicep curls, and they seem to be my strongest muscle group in the arms as of right now. I also love training legs, who doesn't!
FYI: I think its funny that people refer to the biceps as your guns."

We will announce Contest #6 in a few days, likely on Tuesday. Check back for updates.

Note: All biweekly prizes will be shipped in the first week of February when all contests are completed.

Thanks again!

-Robert, Karen and Richard

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

mjarose
Finch

#68 Postby mjarose » Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:33 am

I love training using full body workouts. I feel that it has helped pack on muscle and lose fat at the same time as opposed to doing body part splits.

hsorlando
Elephant

#69 Postby hsorlando » Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:59 pm

Wow! I actually won, now that's a miracle in itself. Anyway thank you so much, the prize will help me make the mosty workouts, and it will help my nutitional needs big time. Thanks Robert, and veganessentials!
The devotion of thought to an honest achievement makes the achievement possible.

Return to “12 Days of Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness”