Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:59 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Miguel Jr Sotelo Training Journal
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:09 am 
Site Admin

Awesome to hear the progress, Miguel!

Keep it up!

Have an outstanding week ahead!

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:55 pm 
Rabbit

WOOT WOOT! That's great Miguel! Even though you didn't workout you pushed yourself in a whole different way and accomplished something you haven't done in a long time! That's seriously GREAT! I'm so proud of you! Have a wonderful week! We'll talk soon!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:11 pm 
Rabbit

So yesterday was raining and couldn't go out and walk and also was having issues at home so that just brought me down to not want to do anything. i did made myself at least dance for about 15 mins so the day would not go to waste. Today i will make it work no matter what and will post later what i did.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:05 pm 
Rabbit

Miguel I admire your for pushing through and finding the energy to dance! Bravo! You are an inspiration! I'm sorry that you are going through some hard things at home, but know that we are all supporting you and thinking about you! Can't wait to see what your workout was today!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:45 am 
Rabbit

so thought i would post what i did for a workout before going to bed. still having issues but did do more things. i danced for 25 min stretched for 20 mins and then went on a 10 min walk. i know i walk more but what made it harder this time is that i walked the whole time without a cane. by the end of the walk my lower back was in pain and it felt swollen. i was glad i was able to do that. i know by the end i was was walking very slow and wanted to use my cane but being so close to getting home i knew i had to keep going. i will try to do this again in the morning if i dont wake up sore.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:53 am 
Rabbit

Today I walked for 10 mins without a cane and 15 mins with a cane. danced for 25 mins. stretched for 20 mins. was sore a bit this morning but know that i had to keep going. depending on how i feel tomorrow i may or may not workout.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:00 pm 
Rabbit

Hi Miguel,

Great job! 10 minutes without your cane! Very awesome! Have you tried incorporating the program I sent you? Can't wait to hear how that goes!

When your legs are sore you can always do a workout just using your arms if you feel up to it! You can even use soup cans and do it right at home! I found this article for you, if you have any questions about how to do the exercises, please let me know!

http://www.livestrong.com/article/327806-soup-can-exercises/

BRAVO
Amanda

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:04 am 
Rabbit

walked for 10 mins without a cane
15 mins with a cane.
danced for 25 mins.
stretched for 20 mins.

Amanda i have been doing the program you send me i am just lazy writing all down that i just wrote it this way. I just added five more mins to it i wanted to push myself. Thanks about the can workout i will give it a try. I also just found some bands that i bought a while ago that i forgot that i had so i think i will start using them as well.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:21 pm 
Rabbit

Hi Miguel! That's awesome! We can update the program next week to keep you moving forward! I want to stay in touch even after this month 'program' is over- I want to continue being part of your journey and helping you (if you want me to of course) ;)

That's great about the bands too! If you need help with finding any workout ideas to use the bands, please let me know!

Keep rocking! You're doing SO SO GREAT!

Have a wonderful day!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:55 am 
Rabbit

danced for 25 mins.
jumping jacks 30 secs
push ups (30 on knees)
stretched for 20 mins
no walking today because i walked at work and also way to windy to try to walk when i got home.

Amanda i would love if you could keep on helping me out. I was going to ask you next week but didnt know if you were to busy to keep helping me out. i found a website with the bands that has videos if they dont work for me i will for sure ask you for help with that.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:28 am 
Rabbit

danced for 25 mins.
jumping jacks 30 secs
push ups (30 on knees)
stretched for 20 mins
25 min walk.

most likely will take the day off tomorrow to rest before moving up to the next step in my training to run a 5K in april.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:11 am 
Rabbit

Amanda i would love if you could keep on helping me out. I was going to ask you next week but didnt know if you were to busy to keep helping me out. i found a website with the bands that has videos if they dont work for me i will for sure ask you for help with that.[/quote]

YES YES! We can't stop now! We're just getting started! :D I am busy, but that doesn't matter! If I'm late on an email, you'll understand! But I think it would be really good for you to know I'm available via email or text whenever if you just have a question or need advice or just want to talk! Plus as you get fitter we can continue to adjust your diet and workout and you'll see amazing results! I'm so proud of all the progress already!

Have a wonderful weekend! AMANDA

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:43 am 
Rabbit

danced for 25 mins.
jumping jacks 30 secs
push ups (30 on knees)
stretched for 20 mins
25 min walk with my mom and dog.

order some vega today to help me out better with my workouts. I will have to pay it off little by little but i think it will help me in the long run.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:39 pm 
Rabbit

Hi Miguel,

You'll LOVE the vega! It's so awesome! I use the heck out of it!

Congratulations on completing this month's program! I can't believe it's over- but it's not really over since we're going to keep working together! I'm so incredibly proud of your progress and I you are VERY VERY proud of yourself! I've loved getting to know you and helping you! I smile every time I get a message from you!

Keep up the amazing work! Keep dancing!!

I am heard to support you any way I can - just answering questions, updating your workout program, or being an ear to listen to anything you want to talk about!

Can't wait to keep watching you learn and grow! You're awesome!!!!!

HUGS! Amanda

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:07 am 
Rabbit

danced for 25 mins.
jumping jacks 30 secs
push ups (30 on knees)
stretched for 20 mins
25 min walk

wow i cant believe the month is over. it kinda feels sad and i dont know why since i will still keep on posting. in the last 30 days i learned so much and got to meet some great people. i am glad that i joined this group because now i dont feel so alone on my journey to a healthier life. that i keep taking to all the friends i made and make some new ones.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next