Chris' Training Journal

I did P90X 3 or 4 times. I love P90X2! Tony really outdid himself. Basiclly you're working your core on every single move because you're either exercising on the stability ball, or doing pushups on medicine balls. It's harder than the first and I love it! You should get it.

Chris, thanks for sharing and your journal with the forum all month. You qualify for the prize package! Don't stop now, these journals have really made an impact on many individuals fitness accountability as well as boosted camaraderie within in the members on this forum. I hope you stick with it!

-Dylan

Sorry I haven't posted since Thursday, I was in Boston for the weekend. Friday ended up being a rest day because I was traveling, but I probably walked 4 or 5 miles. Saturday was Ab ripper x2 and shoulders and Arms. Sunday was a Yoga day.

Hey MJ!

I'll keep doing P90X until I'm tired of doing it I guess, but I don't see that happening anytime soon (I've been doing it on and off for about 3 years) I've done Insanity and Insanity: Asylum as well and both are monster workouts. Tony Horton and Shaun T do not mess around. The first couple of years my diet wasn't great, so I'm really excited to see what will happen now that my nutrition is top notch.

• 2 years later...