Too much BCAA?

They say you are suppose to take 5-8 grams before and after workout. So if I am running in the am, and lifting in the PM, that means I'll be taking in 20grams a day. Even though it tastes like crap I have no problem doing it...is this what I need to do to get the benefits of BCAA? Or is it too much for my body? 140lb female heavy training to put on mass. I know you might ask why I run in the morning it's because I need to keep body fat down and I suck at doing it with JUST diet especially this time of year. Thanks for your help.

I buy the vegan BCAA powder from True Protein and I just pour 5 grams of the powder into my mouth and then drink some water to get it down. You get use to the taste. After my workout I just add it into my protein shake. My protein shake already tastes pretty awful so I don't notice a difference!

• 3 months later...

Hey guys I just bought the Scivation XTEND big jar Watermelon Flavoured and I was really exited but then I watched this:

In the review they say it is just some expensive ass kool-aid with no other effects. What do you think? Did it work out for any of you?

• 2 weeks later...
Omg xtend is vegan? That is what my trainer wants me to drink!!

Yes it is!

Blue Raspberry is the best. Using it on a regular basis has really helped my recovery. And it tastes delicious.

Right now I am doing 3 scoops on a gallon jug and drink that while I lift and sip on any leftover throughout the day and if I get tired of plain water I will have another scoop with 32 ounces of water.